Act 5 Ring Thy Bells

~Time Skip~(The night of the proposal)
Juliet POV

Romeo texted me last night for a date tonight. Normally he doesn't do a date this quick well I might as well get ready for this. My mother walked in, and told me she had a surprise I followed her and she handed me this gorgeous dress it was blue long silky dress, and had a lot of beading and fine details in it.My maid helped me get in it. It was the greatest thing in the whole entire world, and I did my makeup and I got a text from Romeo saying come outside. I walked outside, and there's Romeo sticking his head out of the limo and yelling hey Juliet. I was just laughing, and when they pulled out Romeo hopped out from the roof and open the door for me, and I said thank you he nodded his head in agreement and said my lady. Off we went to the restaurant

Juliet Mom POV

Tonight is when Romeo is going to propose to our daughter so we are going out to the same restaurant to watch the proposal, and even though I'm still mad but at least Juliet is happy.

Juliet POV

I was so happy Romeo took me to my favorite restaurant tonight for our date. We ordered drink, and then right in front of me Romeo got down on one knee and proposed to me.

Dialogue

R-Romeo J-Juliet JD+JM-Juliet's Mom and Dad

R-Will you marry me Juliet.

J-Romo yes I have known you since high school,and you have been my sunshine.

R- I can't believe you say yes your parents are here you know that right.

J-They are mom dad why.

JD+JM- Because we wanted to see our daughter get her first proposal. I guess you guys are engaged now

J-I guess so, and when is thy wedding.

R-It is in a *week.

J-I don't have a dress.

JM- I have it covered trust me Juliet. \

J-Then three words dear Romeo, and good night indeed. If that thy bent of love be honourable. Thy purpose marriage, send me word to-morrow. By one that I'll procure to come to thee. Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite;and all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay, and follow thee my lord throughout the world.

R- A thousand times the worse, to want thy light! Love goes toward love as schoolboys from their books; But love from love, towards school with heavy books.

J-See you later Romeo, and I can't believe you asked me I'm still shocked.

R-Bye, Juliet and a thousand times goodnight

~Time Skip~(Day of the wedding)

Juliet's POV

*+-I woke up super early to get ready for the wedding. I was staying at my parents house last night since I didn't want Romeo seeing me getting ready. My nurse came in to do my hair, and my makeup. Then my bridesmaid and I which was my mother, Rome's mother, Benvolio. Romo grooms men are My dad, Romeo's dad, Balthasar, Drew,Tybalt. I was getting nervous as we were driving to the church, but my mother calmed me down which I was happy she was there to cheer me up. When we pulled up to the chapel where Pastor Lawrence was waiting as well as Romeo. My dad came out the chapel and told me it was time. I walked down the aisle to my husband Romeo, and I looked at him and all I saw in his eyes were pure joy and happiness in him. I was excited to be his wife, and also knowing that I'm making someone happy atleast.

Dialogue

R-Romeo J-Juliet P- Pastor Lawrence

P- Dear friends and family we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Romeo and Juliet in marriage. In the years they been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife

P- True marriage is more than joining the bonds of marriage of two persons; it is the union of two hearts. It lives on the love you give each other and never grow old, but thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to share moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding.

P-Do you Romeo take Juliet to be your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?
R-I do.

P-Do you Juliet take Romeo to be your wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?

J-I do.

R- I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day

J-I give you this ring as a visible and constant symbol of my promise to be with you, for as long as I live.

P-You may kiss. Then the first kiss and introduction of the newly joined couple to family and friends then for the first time Romeo and Juliet Montague.

Juliet POV

Romeo and I didn't want rice being chucked at us, but Romeo scooped me up and we ran through the rice being pelted on our head on the way to the reception which was outside.Rome and I sat up on throne like chairs. Until my father says it was the father and daughter dance. I stood up,and waked to my father who took my hand and the song I'll Be Your Man played. We danced to it, and by the end of it I was in tears and so was my father. It was Romeo turn with me he pulled me in and we danced to two songs Rude by Magic and Love Story by Taylor Swift. I was happy to spend the rest of my life with him.