Act 2 Star Cross Lover

Act 2 Star Cross Lovers

Juliet POV

BEEP BEEP, I roll my eyes at the thought that today was the first day of school.Trust me I was in no mood to go to school, and well my parents were telling me what to do and not to do when I am at school. I took my outfit which was a uniform which was consisted of the plaid skirt, white top, red tie, and black mary jane shoes. I sprint downstairs cause I heard my parents yell breakfast, and I know if you aren't down there in three minutes or less your food will be taken away.

~Time Skip~

I said goodbye to my parents and walked out the door to my bus. I was super nervous actually to be going to an Italian school, but hey maybe I will meet a better guy other than Anthony Paris.

~Time Skip(After Juliet gets to school) Still Juliette POV

I walk in, and man was I shock to see the hallways. I was trying to get through when I ran into, or more or less he knocked me over

Dialogue

J-Juliet R-Romeo

R-I'm so sorry are you alright?

J-I'm okay thank you for asking.

R-No problem might I ask what your name is?

J- You can I'm Juliet Capulet.What is your name?

R-I'm Romeo Montague

(Romeo and Juliet thoughts)

Romeo POV

I look ahead at me what I know not to look at which is my mom worst enemy. I decide there were nothing better to do and just keep talking, and hope and pray she doesn't run away cause I think she is beautiful.

Juliet POV

I want to run, but I know it is so rude to do it I don't know what to do? All I see is him staring at me I don't know should I tell him I like him. What will my parents think, but more or less what about him?

Back to Dialogue

R-I...like you.

J-I do too, but will our parents think.

R-I said to parents already I don't care what they say.

J-I haven't done that yet

R-Here is my number text me

J-Okay

~Time Skip~(After School) Juliet POV

I walked out today as happy as I could ever be. I just think that he is cute, but what will my parents think.I have met the nicest boy in my life, and he is a Montague

Juliet POV(In her thoughts)

My only love sprung from my only hate! Too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love it is to me That I must love loathed enemy.