Chapter 1- Searching

I would just like to thank my best friend Tanglestar5 for creating my book cover, copy it and your stealing her art so please don't. THANKS SO MUCH BRIANA THAT WAS A HUGE HELP THIS CHAPTERS FOR YOU!!!

Kid Flash huffed silently then Kaldur piped up "Alright then, Connor and Megan, you two Go back to the school and look for any evidence, Kid and Artmis, you two look around the city as much as possible"

"YEAH, SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO D, SIT BACK CALMLY AND WAIT?!?" Wally yelled, Artmis placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder as Kaldur took this in

"No, I shall be looking for Robin online, track the Joker and see if he has been sighted recently, if I get any information-" Kaldur threw Wally a mobile phone "I'll call you" he finished. Then Wally and Artmis got on their bikes and left.

*****Robin*****

Robin awoke, his head was pounding like a drum and his eyes were stung from the light. He tried to move but realised his hands were chained up to the wall. "huh?" he muttered as I tried to move. Suddenly a laugh came from the far corner. "Whos there?!?" he called. "Joker?" he called again. The laugh repeated as the white faced clown stepped into the light. "hello bird boy!" he smiled as Robin looked for a way out. "You know, ive always wondered, whos the boy behind the mask?" Joker laughed. Robin gasped as the Joker stepped closer, usually if he was in a dielema like this, Batman would smash through about now to once again save him, but this time he was on his own. "Stay back Joker" He warned as Joker came closer.

"Or what?" Joker laughed as he stepped closer. Robin squirmed slightly as the Joker approached. He then ripped of the young birds Mask revelling a regretful Dick Grayson. "OH OH YOUR THAT LITTLE BOY, URM... RITCHARD GRAYSON! That means Batman is... Brucy" Joker smiled "Well then birdy, how are your parents?"

Richard gritted his teeth as he remembered what happened a few years ago. "Oh im sorry Dicky bird, there dead aren't they?" The joker laughed. Robin looked up at the joker, his angry blue eyes sparkled in the dim light. "What do you want?" he spat.

The joker only laughed "You'll find out soon" he said then left the bird alone.