Ch.2 Familiar Faces

Chapter 2 Familiar Faces

Listen to Wicked Game by Gemma Hayes

Amy's P.O.V.

I walked forward slowly, trying to maneuver through the crowd teenagers.

"C'mon Amy, I gotcha!" I heard Silver say. He carefully grasped my hand and pulled me close to his body.

He put one arm around my waist and used the other to push through the crowd.

A couple gasps were heard. Some people whispered stuff like, "Who is she?" "Is she rich?" "Is she new" or some were, "Is she single?" "She's hot!!" "Is that Silver's girlfriend?"

I blushed a little when I thought about if me and Silver actually dated. My eyes glanced up to Silver.

Wow.. He is actually a pretty handsome young man. He's smart, kind, and works hard in whatever he needs to get done. Hmm.. I think.. I like him..

I guess I've been staring at him for a while, because in my trance he looked at me and chuckled.

I was lost in his handsome glittery gold eyes. Wow.. Am I really falling for someone I live with?..

"Amy?.." Silver whispered snapping me back to reality.

"Hm?" I replied as I blushed madly with embarrassment. I quickly diverted my eyes down to the ground.

I heard another chuckle from Silver and felt his arm's grasp around me tighten.

I heard doors open and looked up to see we entered the front office doors. Silver let go and walked up to the gray wolf behind the wooden desk with a marble surface.

"Hello Mrs. Lila." Silver said with a warm smile.

"Hello Silver! How's my favorite student?!" Mrs. Lila replied with a happy smile planted on her lips.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking ma'am." Silver said in a delighted tone.

"That's wonderful!! Now, what can I help you with?" She said as she tilted her head with a curiosity creeping onto her happy expression

"I was wondering if I can get a schedule for my friend." Silver said pointing back to me.

I waved and showed a perfect warm smile to her. She nodded and gestured her hand for me to come forward.

I walked across the carpeted floor and stood in front of the front desk.

She looked me over with a welcoming smile, "Hello dear, what's your name?"

"Amelia Rose." I said in my shy, quiet voice. She nodded and turned back to the stack of papers on the desk next to her.

"Lunch schedules... Permission slips.. Ah! Here we go class schedules!" She said as she pulled out a smaller stack of papers.

She shuffled back to us and looked through it and stopped at about mid way.

"Oh! Your the new girl!! We don't get very many new people here." She said smiling. She handed the paper to me and I smiled in return of her kindness.

"Thank you Mrs. Lila." Silver said smiling his already handsome smile.

"You will be quite happy with her classes Silver." Mrs. Lila said nodding.

"Alrighty! Well, I'll see you at lunch again Mrs. Lila?" Silver said with a small wave.

She nodded again and waved back, "Yup!"