Chapter 16

Justin's POV
Raegan: Justin we're cousins! We can't be together don't you get it?!
I look at him tears filling my eyes.
Me: you said you loved me! And I thought you did! I really, thought you did!
Raegan: why are you so dramatic Justin! Jeez! You ever think that this is one of the reasons that I don't wanna be with you?!
*wakes up*
I wake up shaking and on the verge of tears. Raegan immediately notices and wakes up too.
Raegan: babe what's wrong? You look like you're going to cry.
Me: I just- I- I had a really bad dream.
Raegan: do you wanna talk about it? I will make you some breakfast and we can lay in bed all day and cuddle.
Me: that sounds great, but you don't have to make me breakfast babe.
Raegan: well, I want to. Because I love you. And you deserve the world Justin. You're so amazing and words cant even describe how happy I am to be with you. So when I say, I'm going to make you breakfast, I'm going to make you breakfast.
Raegan smiles and I instantly smile back. He gets up and walks down the stairs to the kitchen. I check my Instagram notifications, and my pictures and DM's are flooded with messages and comments all saying the same things. "Are you okay!" "Justin where have you been! We're worried!" People even made edits with clips of them crying because they thought I had died or that something horrible had happened to me! I feel awful. I post a selfie
and put a long caption explaining why I haven't been active and that I'm okay. The Instagram comments come rolling in. "Omg thank god your okay!" "I'm so sorry about your aunt!" "It's okay Justin, we understand." When Raegan comes upstairs with my breakfast, I thank him tell him to sit down so we can talk.
Me: Babe, do you think that we could go live at some point today. My fans have been really worried about me because I haven't been active for the past week.
Raegan: of corse, are you gonna tell them?
Me: tell them about what?
Raegan: ...us
Me: of corse, unless you don't want me to.
Raegan: no you can tell them. I've seen your Instagram comments. Your fandom seems really nice so I'm sure it won't be a problem.
Me: *smiles* yeah they're great. I eat the French toast and waffles that Raegan made me and then post on Instagram with the caption "going live on YouNow in an hour. Come watch!" Me and Raegan lay down in the bed and get under the covers. He turns on Netflix and we watch shameless for the next hour. I look at the clock and decide that it's time for me to go live. I turn on my computer and make a musical.ly of my computer screen for the fans that don't follow me on Instagram to know that I'm live.
Justin: hey guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't been active for the last few days, so, to make it up to you guys, we are going to do what ever you want this broadcast.
The comments start spamming with "Yay!!" and "we?"
Me: oh, yeah. I have some news first.
I look at Raegan signalling for him to come into the camera. He comes in and to my surprise, most of my fans already know him. I look at the comments, and the majority of them read "OMG it's Raegan Beast!!!" "You know razzlezbeast?!" "Best day of my life! My two favourite people know each other!" I look at Raegan confused.
Me: how do they all know you?
Raegan: oh, I guess I haven't mentioned that I'm kinda big in the internet too.
Me: you are! That's awesome!
I step out of frame and whisper in his ear.
Me: *whisper* I guess telling them will be even more easy now *laughs quietly*
We both step back into frame and sit down and Raegans bed.
Me: so, guys. We have some news.
Raegan: Yeah
Me: me and Raegan are... dating. He makes me really happy and if you don't like it then... bye. Raegan laughs and starts to read the comments. "Jaegan!!! I ship it!" " omgggg you guys are so cute!" "#jaegan"
Raegan looks at me and smiles.
Raegan: I love you Justin.
Me: I love you too.