Chapter 12

Justin's POV
I sit on my couch with Raegan, both of us crying and a million thoughts racing through my mind. Why me? Is this real life? Am I dreaming? Can we still be together? I get up, run to the bathroom and slam the door. I splash cold water on my face and look at myself in the mirror. Why did I think this could work? Nothing ever works out for me. I open the drawer where my dads razor blades are. I take one out and hold it against my skin. All of a sudden the door bursts open.
Raegan: Justin don't do it!
I look at the razor blade, at myself in the mirror, and then back at Raegan. I drop the razor blade and slide down against the wall crying. Raegan sits down and puts his hand in mine.
Raegan: Justin, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know.
Me: it's not your fault that we are related.
Raegans eyes start to water, I can tell he is trying to hold back the tears.
Me: Raegan? Do you still love me?
Raegan: of corse I still love you
Me: but it's different now. It's all different and I hate it. I love you so much and no matter how much we love each other it will never be the same now that we know.
Raegan: what are you saying?
Me: nothing I'm just- I.
I can't talk I burst out into tears for the hundredth time today.
Raegan: do you still love me?
Me: more then anything.
Raegan: well, i-it doesn't seem like it, anymore.
Me: Raegan I-I lov-love you I still love you it's just different.
Raegan: well why does it have to be different!
Me: It just is! It's just hard to decide if we can be together still!
Raegans face drops and I immediately regret what I just said.
Raegan: *tears up* w-well fine. Let me make your decision easier. I'll leave. We don't have to be together anymore.
Me: wa-wait. I don't want to break up. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean it.
Raegan starts crying.
Raegan: you don't love me. I don't want to hurt you b-but you hurt me by saying that.
Me: so you're breaking up with me *holds back tears*
Raegan: I don't think I really have a choice. I love you so much but it's pretty clear that you don't feel the same anymore. I wouldn't want you to be stuck in a relationship with your *hesitates* cousin.
Me: *tears up* I don't think of you as my cousin.
Raegan turns around and leaves. I stay sitting on the floor, put my head in my hands and cry.
I glance around the bathroom and then I see it. The razor blade. I pick it up and slowly start to drag it across my wrist.
A/N Sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger😂