Skye and Ward walked into the room only a moment later. Skye rubbed her hands together. "Which one are we showing them?"

"I want to show them the one that Natasha and Clint taught you that you were raving about," Trip smiled.

"Oh, yes!" Skye fist-pumped. "I've been waiting to try this again." She turned to Ward. "You know how to do this one?"

"If it's the one I think it is, then yes. Nat and I used to do it when we were at the Academy," Ward nodded.

Skye moved over to the mats and then turned to Trip. "And we're doing this because?"

Trip shrugged. "To make practice more interesting."

Skye chuckled and shrugged. "Fair enough."

She assumed her normal stance as she faced Ward. She aimed a punch at his face but he easily caught her hand and twisted, aiming her towards the ground. She broke out of the hold with only minor difficulty and aimed a kick at his chest. He stumbled back slightly so they could show off the move. Skye advanced as Ward was taken aback and moved behind him so she could put him in a choke hold. Ward moved his shoulder and flipped her over so he could break free. He then threw a punch towards her jaw and she caught his fist mid-punch. She pulled him towards her and placed her other hand on his back, pushing him forward. He then shifted and managed to lift Skye, pulling her on to his back. She scrambled up on to his shoulders in the span of about a second and then they paused. She turned to the other three people in the room and shrugged her shoulders. "This is the point where I would twist and snap his neck, killing him, but Coulson says we could use him on the team, so I won't show you that part."

"I appreciate it," Ward chuckled. He held out a hand and Skye grabbed it, jumping off of his shoulders.

Skye turned to Trip. "Was there anything else you needed?"

"Not unless you wanted to continue showing off your moves," he grinned.

Skye matched his grin and shrugged, "well, always happy to perform for my fans."

Ward rolled his eyes and chuckled, moving towards the exit. "Alright, well, if that was all you needed-"

"Actually there's one more thing," Trip spoke up. "You think you could team up and fight me, the way Clint and Natasha did against Steve? Skye told me what happened, I could do Steve's part."

Ward looked at Skye. "You're the one doing the hard part."

Skye thought for a moment. "I mean, I've never done it before so I might fall and break my back, but what's life without a little adventure?" she grinned.

"Alright, let's try it," Ward nodded.

Trip advanced on them and Ward put his hands together. Skye put a foot on his hands and he lifted her up, propelling her into the air. Skye performed the backflip and on her way down, she kicked Trip.

She gasped as she landed back on the ground. "I did it! Normally we would finish out the fight, but that was awesome!"

Trip stood up off the ground and rubbed the spot on his chest where Skye kicked. "Dang, girl."

Skye laughed and apologized. "Sorry, Trip."

"Don't be sorry," he laughed, "that was amazing!"

Skye turned to Ward. "We did it!" She held up her hand for a high-five and Ward smirked and rolled his eyes, obliging her.

Katrina and Lincoln laughed from the sidelines and clapped their hands.

"That was so cool," Katrina grinned.

"Agreed," Lincoln nodded.

__________________________

"You think we'll ever become agents?" Katrina asked as she found Lincoln back in the gym later that night.

Lincoln looked up from the punching bag and shrugged. "I hope so. I never saw myself doing something like this, but now that I have the chance, I don't want to pass it up. I'm already staying here for my protection, I might as well take this opportunity."

Katrina nodded in thought as she sat down on one of the benches along the wall. "Yeah."

"What about you?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. But you're right. I guess I'm just not used to playing for a team yet."

Lincoln sat beside her and gave her a reassuring smile. "No one is expecting you to be open to this after only being here for two and a half weeks. Take your time, Katrina. Everyone will understand."

She nodded and gave him a slight smile. "Thanks."

He rested a hand on her shoulder and stood up. "I'm always here whenever you need to talk." He told her before walking out of the gym and back to his bunk.

Katrina looked down at her hands and let a hint of a smile cross her face. "I know."

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought, comments make my day 100x better!