I was almost near my classroom, I walked slowly and quietly, I reached for the handle of the door, not until a group of girls came out of nowhere!

I turned around and there was another! Well shit. This is it. Deadmeat. I closed my eyes and expected a drag here and a drag there. And ...

"I caught her first!"

"No I caught her first!"

"You did not!"

"I did too!"

"Bitch get off of her I caught her first!"

"Well hold on a fucking minute here! I caught AND saw her first!"

Yeah, they were pulling me here, pulling me there

"HEY! WHO TOLD YOU GUYS TO MESS HER UP?! I JUST SAID BRING HER TO ME NOT TURNING HER INTO A RAPIST LOOKING KINDA GIRL HAHAHAHA!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing. I looked at that person and it's Chae.. She's laughing her ass off. Bitch.

"Anyways, you did great today guys, if it weren't for this crowd I couldn't find my girlfriend. Thank you."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the crowd.

"Hey we didn't do all that for nothing!"

Chae turned and gave them a copy of her photo. Everyone got into a fight because of it, we ran outside to get some air

"Wow Nayeon's right, seems like everyone is drooling over you."

"Pfft.. oh I got something to tell you.."

"What is it?" I said as I was cleaning myself

"It's about earlier. I'm sorry I shouted at you, and about the jealous thingy excuse you I'm not jealous. I just don't like anyone touching you like that."

She's not looking at me. I turned to face her and she's blushing! she's surprisingly cute! I've never seen her like this before! She's so cute! Ohmygod. I didn't know Chae could imitate a lion cub! Guys if I say she's cute, she's cute. I'm flustered.

"You're adorable" I blurted out

"WHAT?!"

"You are! You're blushing and it's cute! Do you like meeeee?" I teased her

"Never." She rolled her eyes

"Alright HAHAHA! But I know you like me" I moved my eyebrows up and down while looking at her

"Y-yah! Stop! I'll hit you if you don't!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop!" Now it's me who's laughing my ass off

"By the way, the announcer in the gymnasium earlier said we don't have class till 4pm due to some issues. Idk what issues they were but thats all I heard."

I was thinking what we should do since we don't have class till 4pm

"Hmm wanna go home?"

"Why? It's only 10am"

"We having nothing to do anyway"

"Hmm alright"

While we were heading out, we talked about half of our lives since we met, we laughed and we didn't even notice our fingers intertwining! Well, I noticed, but I dont know about her. We arrived, and when we opened the door, someone that I don't want to see in my entire life was sitting on the couch with legs crossed.

Mark Tuan.

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to talk."

"Let's go to my room, we can't talk while Chae is here."

Chae looked at me confusingly..

"Chaeyoung. Please.."

She patted my shoulder

"Okay.. I'll leave you with this dimwit here."

Mark looked at him angrily

"Dafuq did you say?!"

"Oh you fucking heard me!!"

"Mark! Chaeyoung! Stop! Mark go to my room! Chae sit!"

They obeyed..

Mark and I walked to my room and talked.. Mark Tuan is my ex. Yes, THE Mark Tuan. He's mad at me for hanging out with other boys instead of him. And I'm mad at him for cheating on me last 3 months ago. It's messed up right?

I locked the door behind us and started talking..

"I heard she's your girlfriend. She needs to learn a lesson. Does she even know who she's talking to!?"

"Stop your whining. What do you wanna talk about?"

He walked closer to me, I backed away from him til I'm in a corner. Trapped.

"What do you want?!"

He whispered

"You.."

"Stop!"

He covered my mouth..

"If she hears us, you're dead."

I bit his hand

"CHAAAEEEEEYOOUUNGGGG!!!"

.....