2

**PROMPT**:"This is the stupidest plan I've ever heard of. When do we start?"

**PAIRING**: Johnny Cade and Dallas Winston

**POV**: Johnny Cade

**WORD COUNT**:1,917

There are just certain things you shouldn't let Dally Winston do. Some are pretty boring, don't let him operate a microwave (we TOLD HIM not to put a fork in there) don't let him cook. Some things that are more serious, like don't let him have more than four bottles of beer in one sitting, don't let him anywhere NEAR weed, and most of all...

Never ever let Dally near the cake stash.

Dally was definitely coherent, and it wasn't like he was drunk, where he was just dirty and stumbly, he was just plain wild. And at Two Bit's birthday, he ate the cake that Soda dumped the whole bowl of sugar into. Now everyone was asleep in the living room and Dal was still awake, borderline bouncing off the walls at 4 in the morning.

"Johnnycakes," he'd say every few minutes. "We should go do something fun."

"Not now Dal." I groaned. "Try to get some sleep, it's late."

"I think you mean early." Dally smirked. "And I'm not tired. I wanna do something fun." I sighed and sat up from my space on the floor. Me and Dally were the ones that got stuck with the floor spot, seeing as Darry got to sleep in his room, Soda and Pony slept in Soda's room and Two Bit got the armchair while Steve took the couch.

"Fine Dal. What do you wanna do?"

"I dunno man. Something more entertaining than this living room." Dally gets bored by everything. There's nothing he enjoys more than getting an adrenaline rush, and law breaking and drinking were sure fire ways to do it.

"We could go get waffles." I suggested weakly. All I really waned to do was sleep, but I don't quite think Dally was taking no for an answer.

Dally thought it over for a minute. "No. I have a better idea." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he went to put on his shoes and leather jacket.

"Dal, where are you going?" I asked, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"To the store." Dal replied coolly. "And you're coming with me."

"It's 4AM Dal the stores closed by now." I sighed, leaning on my elbows on my pillow.

"No. The convenience store sells shave gel and that's open 24 hours." Dal replied mischievously.

"What the hell do we need shave gel for?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"We're gonna shave off one of Pony's eyebrows." He said, eyes glowing with mischief.

I was a bit shocked at first. Where did he even get that idea from? I sighed and decided it was best to just go with it.

"That is the stupidest plan I've ever heard of." I said honestly. "When do we start?"

"Right now." Dally smiled even brighter and slipped on his leather jacket. I put on my shoes and took my jean jacket off the nearby armchair and followed Dally out he door.

"Do you have a blade on you?" Dally asked. I nodded, trying to catch up. Dal nodded slightly in approval before continuing his power walk to the drug store.

I glanced at the night sky, admiring is beauty. I wish Dally could see things this way. Dal is a good guy, but he doesn't see the beauty in things. He would think I was insane if I told him to look at the deep navy sky and admire the constellations.

"This is gonna be hilarious, man." Dally laughed breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Are you sure Darry and the gang won't be too mad if we do this?" I asked uncertainly. I wasn't exactly what I'd call itching to be on Darry's bad side, let alone the rest of the gang.