✄ 07: Kiseki no Sedai plus three! ✨

Chapter 7 (Edited: 02-26-16)

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ 

Akashi Seijuurou

"So, spill it." Said Kyamii, with her legs crossed, and arms on her chest. Hayy, kulit ng babaeng 'to.

I closed my eyes and a sigh escaped my lips. Then I looked at Kyamii straight in the eyes.

"Hay, okay. Do you remember the times when we were in Middle School?" I started.

"And? What's with Middle school?"

"There was one time, when we talked. Man to man and---"

"*GASPS* Oh my God lalaki pala kayo?!" OA na pagkaka-react niya with matching hawak pa sa dibdib.

Can I just, you know, eat this girl? She's really annoying.

"Mou~ Kyamiicchi ~ssu." Ryouta whined and he pouting.

"Oki oki joke lang. Oki ge tuloy ang kwento."

I sighed once again. I don't know if I should be annoyed or pleased with the attitude of this girl. Anyway, as I continued, "Okay.. As I was saying, iyon nga, nag-usap usap kami before graduation, and in the middle of our talking; we came up with a bet."

You heard-- I mean, READ it right. We had a bet. Pustahan in tagalog.

( AN: Lol, ano akala mo sa readers, shunga? 😂)

Shut up author! Tch.

"Bet? Pustahan? Anong pustahan?"

"Yep. Pustahan. Nagkaroon kami ng isang pustahan.

Na kung saan, maghihiwa-hiwalay kami ng school pagdating namin ng high school at maglalaban-laban sa Winter Cup. At kung kaninong school ang magchachampion sa Winter cup, lilipat kami doon at doon na kami magtatapos ng high school. And since, Seirin won the Winter Cup, here we are at your school, going to spend the rest of our high school year with you."

Wait.. With YOU? The hell Seijuurou? What I meant to say is, with ALL of YOU.

And are you asking if I'm saying the truth? Of course I am. I'm not fond of lying. We made that bet way back in Middle School. Usapang matino, usapang lalaki, at usapang magkakaibigan. Kaya ayan, nasa Seirin kami ngayon. Nung una, ayaw ni Dad, kasi bakit daw ba ako lilipat sa isang 'pipitsuging' school tulad ng Seirin, kung sa Rakuzan naman eh, maganda ang magiging kinabukasan ko? Pero after I said na because we had a bet, he immediately approved. Alam niyo naman, si Dad ayaw na ayaw niyang natatapakan kami ng ibang tao. At sa pagkakakilala ko sa tatay ko, kailangan perfect lahat. He's a freaking perfectionist. And that's one of his traits that I truly hate.

"Ha? Edi kasama si Tetsuya?" Kyamii asked and tilted her head sideways.

"Natural naman Kyamii. Nandito nga kami sa Seirin 'diba?" Daiki sarcastically asked.

She gave Daiki a 'kinakausap-ba-kita' look and turned her attention to Tetsuya who's been sleeping up until now. Seriously? What did he do last night?

"Tetsuya!" Yelled Kyamii which made us cringe. Urgh, her voice rang inside my head tsssk.

Naalimpungatan naman si Tetsuya at nagising na siya. Ay thank you. Medyo tulog mantika?

Kyamii jumped off her desk (remember last chapter? She was sitting above her desk right? So if you didn't remember, oh ayan naalala niyo na). And what the. I saw something. I saw her.. 'Yung ano.