CHAPTER THREE

I woke up the next morning to the blinding light coming through the curtains of my window. What happened yesterday seemed like a dream. Eric. I felt my face heat up just thinking about it. I quickly grabbed my phone and went through my contacts.

Eric Day

I wasn't a dream. It was real. My dream man asked me out (as a friend of course), We exchanged numbers yesterday. I wasn't going to call him just yet though I don't want to sound too desperate because, ya know, I'm cool.

I hopped out of bed and slipped my slippers on, and walked out to the living room with my messy hair.

"Leah?" I called. It was dead silent. "Leah?!" I called once more a little bit louder this time. Emptiness echoed throughout the house. That's when I started to worry a bit. I searched around the house checking every room until I came to the kitchen. There I saw a small sticky note stuck to the countertop. I let out a sigh of relief and read the note.

My Dearest most precious Xavier,

I have to go to class today so the house is all yours! Since you get the WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE to yourself, then I suppose that you can do ALL the dishes as well. I would also appreciate it if you swept the floors, vacuum, fed my fishy Frank and recorded Supernatural for me because Dean Winchester is my husband. Shit i'm going to be late. Bye!

-Leah ::)

I sighed, what is she my mom? Why does she think I'm going to do all this housework? I looked around. Dishes huh? The sink was full of them, that's for sure. I was about to turn on the faucet when I heard my phone buzzing from where it lay on the edge of the countertop where it had been charging. I grabbed it and smiled happily after seeing the caller ID. It lit up my phone with a picture from Canada. It was me and probably the most gorgeous boy I have ever met (besides Eric of course) I answered it.

"Max hey!" I said happily as I leaned up against the counter.

"Hey babe, miss me yet?" Max said, I could hear him snicker from the other end of the phone. I know he was being sarcastic but I really did miss him tons. He was my boyfriend after all, and this is the first time we've been separated from a while.

"Yes, actually I do miss you tons. I know it's only been a couple days but I can't stand being away from you." I whine into the phone trying to sound as cute as humanly possible.

"Awe X, if you say things like that then I'll have to fly down there and see you." he said and I smiled.

"I'll fly back too see you here in a few weeks I promise." I said swooning at his words. Yes, we are that kind of couple. Don't judge alright?

After a while I put him on speaker so I can talk for hours while sweeping, I'll save the dishes for later. We spoke about what had happened so far here in America, about all the cool things America had that we didn't which was basically stores and stuff but there was a LOT of things America didn't have. I mean seriously, step up your game America. I told him about Eric, he didn't seem too happy about me already meeting a good looking American man but I love too make Max jealous. It's adorable. After a while, the conversation had too come to an end.

"Listen babe, you know I love talking with you, and I would love too hear more about it but I have to run too work,is it alright if I call you afterwards?" Max said, I could hear the rush in his voice, he must've just checked the clock and freaked.

I felt myself smile. "Alright, don't overwork yourself. Love you Max." I said walking over to my phone since it was still on speaker.

"I love you too X. I'll call you later." Max said and then hung up. I smiled and grabbed my phone, hanging up and setting it aside and plugged it into the wall so it would charge. Suddenly I heard a crash. I froze up and became silent, not daring to breath. After a good 30 seconds of silence I called out.

"Leah, you home?" No response. I grabbed a knife from out of the drawer and walked out of the kitchen down the hallway. Did the hallway use too be this scary? I held the knife firm in my hands, not daring to make a sound. I turned the corner to find a few books lying on the ground. "What the hell...?" I looked around, no one. Huh. Wierd. I bent down to pick up the books and put them back on the shelf where they belonged. I then turned and went back too do the dishes. I sighed and shook my head dismissively as I started the water.

I was about halfway done with the dishes when I spilt my hand open on a spoon. Yes. A soon. Just my luck right? I was bleeding a lot so I left the dishes and ran to the bathroom too try to wrap my hand.

I stopped in from of the mirror, wrapping my hand up while a bit of blood ran down the sink, I don't need too go too the ER for this right? I sighed once it was all bandaged up, shit it stung bad. Maybe I should get it checked out. I looked up from my hand too the mirror. It took me a second too notice but I caught a slight glimpse of a man dressed in all black right behind me.

I had no time to scream before I felt my hair pulled back and before I knew it I was thrusted forward, bashing my head over the sink. I only felt a slight pain before everything went black.

I opened my eyes to complete darkness.

What was this? Where am I? I moved my arms around a bit, and heard a rattling sound? Chains? I moved my legs as well, more rattling sounds. I tried sitting up. A instant pain rolled through my head and rushed over my whole body leaving me in shock. I sat there, trying too see, trying to see something, trying to see anything. But I could only hear the faint sound of music in the distance,

I've been ghosting,

i've been ghosting along.

Ghost in the world

Ghost with no home

I remember,

I remember that day

When i'd make you,

Oh so afraid.....

I recognized the song but couldn't put a name too it. The lyrics echoed throughout my head. The melody sounded too happy for this situation. It wasn't too long ago I was on the phone with Max, talking and having a good time. Now I don't know where I am, or what will become of me.

"Max.... help me..." I said quiet and helplessly as I felt my nose and eyes start to sting from the tears I could feel forming. I knew Max couldn't hear me, I knew he wouldn't come too save me. But I wanted to believe it. I wanted to believe I was safe, so bad. I felt tears slip from my eyes down my cheeks. I curl up into a small ball even though it hurt to do so.

I heard a door creak open and a streak of light filled the room, overcoming the darkness that seemed too enclose around me. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust. Who was this person?

"Ah, I see you made yourself at home, Xave."   

Sorry this chapter took forever and isn't as long.  Thank you so much for reading, if you read this I honestly don't care who you are (you could be a serial killer or something for fucks sake idc) but your great and I love you. Please be sure to comment what you think and vote!

One more thing, please go fallow my editor, lowfatyogurt99 , because her account is great and her stories are great and and shes just great in general. Another person you should totally fallow is 21ThatWeirdKid because she is also FABULOUS AND IF YOU LIKE YOI (Yuri on ice) THEN YOU SHOULD DEFIANTLY FALLOW HER. Promoting other accounts what? Idk what you mean... ha ha... ha.