2

one day tyler joshseph was wakin down the street n he saw a very pretty fluff of yellow feathers. bc he was a kinky lil shit he asumed it was a feather bowa becahse feather boas are secksy af. 'hello big birb' he said strocking the feather s
'wtf????' said the man who was growing the fetahers. ty realised they werent feathers and almsot screamed because no ones hair should be that fuckin ugly holy guacamole. 'oh it's just a deepfried piece of shit. salutitions' said yellow.
'i love ur hairs' said tyler with a shy simile his cheks beginning to gush blood bc embarasment
'thx' said Big Bird. 'whats your name comrade?'
'fuck me'
'what"
'what'
WHAT?
'my name is mr whateveryourlastnameis.' tyler was actually trying to flirt and tbh it was disgUSting. he got right to the point after t hat. "yo we should totally have lots of gay but secks'
'im down. I live right down tthe road follow me' ty followed the chicken across the street and they ended up in yellows appartment. 'its ugly' tyler commented as he looked around not hurting yellows feelings at all 'ye everythings from ikea" yellow sAid 'so how about th at butt secks you mentioned?'
'oh yea' tyler laughed until his clothes magically falled off by tearing in half. he walkd over to yellow and winked which made yellows clothes fall off. they magically turned into little skwares which folded into oragmai swans and flew tf away 'wow' said yellow

tlyer begin sucking on the large peen peen dangling betweene yellows legs and they both moaned. he also played with his balls but this is serious and "playing with his balls" totally kills the mood, so ignore it.
after aboot an hour yellow still hadnt came so tyler just got of his nees and slapped him. as soon as tylers hand hit hsi cheek yellow busted his nut all over the floor 'Kinky' tyler noted smiling coyly. 'ye' yellow replied out of breathe 'nice n moist now.'
ty nodded and got down on his handses on yellows nasty asss floor and spread his ass cheeks

(second image for reference.)

yellow plowed dat ass by pulling in and out like a real man. 'my name is josh btw' he said in between rough thrusts 'oh thats cool im tyler lol"
josh nodded and kept on pounding. he found a steady rythym that was pleasing and he rememberesd thhat hes in a band and plays drums. when he told tyler tyler came bc he FOUND THE MUSIC BRUH
josh wasnt done for about another hour tho because porn lasts that long and porn is 100% accurate (if you were unaware of the statistics).
when they were done havingwild rabbit sex, they both fell on the floor all nutted out
ty turned to josh and asked 'hey wanna quit your horible band and make one with me instead?'
"ye" josh said 'let's call it 21 pilots as if that has significance to this at all'
'k' tyler said.
then they made out and stuff. they also wona grammy but who gives a shit because the sex that followed was gucci af and all that matters.
the end.