Chapter 14

(Pic has nothing to do w/ chapter. I just think it's cute #hamilton lol )

"Danny? Cmon wake up!" I cupped his cold face with my hands.

Danny Phantom...was Danny Fenton...this whole time? Why didn't he just tell me before?!

I heard a deep groan escape from Danny's mouth. My eyes widened. I took hold of both his hands in mine.

His eyes slowly opened to reveal those icy blue eyes of his. He coughed and forced himself to sit up,our hands still intertwined.
I looked at him,not knowing what to say.
He looked at his hands,and looked like he'd been hit with the realization that I have discovered his identity.

Danny looked at the confused girl. He looked from the puzzled,and shocked expression to her face, down to their hands.
A light red came across his cheeks,then he met (y/n)'s eyes again.

"(y/n)...are you,okay?"

The girl didn't reply. Her head was down,so he could no longer see the expression on her face.

"(Y/n). I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Please say something,answer me!" He then saw a tear fall from her. His eyes widened, as his own eyes started to water.

"I-m sorry-"

(Y/n) suddenly put her arms around his neck,burying her face into his shoulder. Hot tears poured out of her eyes.
Danny,who was shocked at first, then put his arms around her as well,burying his face into her shoulder. And may or may not be sniffing her strawberry scented hair.

"I-I thought something had happened to you! I was scared as hell!" She pushed him away and put her hands to her face to cover her eyes.

"But nothing happened! I'm here! I'm alive. Sort of." He gently removed her hands from her red eyes. He gave a warm smile.
(Y/n) returned an identical smile.
She cupped his face again, as if to make sure he was actually there with her. She was still paranoid about losing her friend. She didn't want to be left alone anymore.

Danny put his hand on the side of her head,and one on her chin, tilting her head up towards him. He knew now wasn't the time to do this. But he just couldn't contain his self or his feelings anymore.

(Y/n) also knew where this was leading. Her eyes closed,and she leaned forward as so did Danny.

"Danny..."

"(Y/n)."

"I...think...I lo..."

An evil cackle was heard from the distance which stopped them in their tracks. They'd forgotten about that horrid women. They both grunted in disappointment.

(Y/n) stood up,and helped a weak Danny to his feet. That lady still wasn't defeated,and Danny might as well be considered wiped out.

"How are you planning on defeating her?" Said a flushed (y/n) as she wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I...think I may have an idea." Danny said with an even flushed face.

"That's great!"

"Yeah. But also, it may or may not involve you. And it's going to be really risky. But if you're not up for it, I'll figure out something else!" He said rushing the last part of his sentence.

(Y/n) thought for a second. "I'm going to help! No matter what! This place is getting worse by the second!"

"Alright. I think I have enough power to pull this off on my own, and-" the boy kept on blabbering about his plan.

"Uh Danny? Helloooo? What's your plan? Answer me you ding dong!"

Danny was able to stand up without the help from the girl, and he turned to face her. He changed into his ghost form and held up a fist with a bright green flame. He then brought it down and pointed it directly at (y/n).

Her eyes were filled with terror,as she stepped back several steps.

"Uh,hehe, hey Danny? Can you do me a favor AND STOP POINTING THAT DIRECTLY AT ME?!"

Danny remained calm,and didn't move a muscle.

"Trust me."

AYOOOOOO. GOSH I HAVENT UPDATED. IM PLANNING MY QUINCENERA AND ITS CRAZY RN. IVE BEEN BUSY WITH THAT.

This is a hella short and rushed chapter so I apologize. I wanted to get something in before you guys start a riot at my front door.

Thank you for all your love while I was gone! <3 it means a lot you guys!

What are your plans for spring break? Or what did you do? :)

XOXO, Margarita <3