ch.22

[ Victor POV ]

I woke up earlier than Yuuri did which is natural because that's how it's always been so I just casually run my fingers through his smooth raven black hair as he started to stur and eventually woke up, revealing his beautiful coffee brown eyes. "Good morning, beautiful.", I make a sly comment to him which as usual made him slightly blush as he lied his back while his head faced me so I could see his adorable smile, "Hmm. Good morning.", he says as if mocking me then gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush his hair and brush his teeth.

I lean against the doorway of the bathroom and smile at him affectionately while I see him blushing but smiling at the same time, "Soo.. if I can ask...", Yuuri turns around and it's as if he can read my mind because the next words that come out of his mouth actually answer what I was gonna ask, "Three dates.", he smirks after spitting out the toothpaste but I just frown. "Why three dates? I just want to call you my Yuuri again~", I say pouting as I come up behind him and wraps my arms around his waist.

"Because I'm mean, thats why.", he says winking and sticking his tounge out at me. I smirk then push him against the wall holding his arms above his head with my knee between his legs, "Might wanna put that tounge back where it came from or I'll take it for myself.", I say winking but he seems unfased since he just smirks at me. "Make me.", he says in a playful tone so i just shrug and whisper in his ear, "You asked for it."
I start to tickle him and he bursts out laughing, "V-Vic! A-ah that-that tickles!", he laughs uncontrollably and I hear a knock at the door but don't stop.

"Vitya, th-there's som-someone at the do-or", Yuuri manages to say between laughs but I sigh and decide to give up so he starts to catch his breath but I quickly steal it by kissing him for a few minutes until the knock at the door is back so I let go for air then groan, "Coming!", I yell as I see Yuuri smile at me from the corner of my eyes. I walk over to the door and open it to see Phitchit standing there with a grin on his face.

[ Yuuri POV ]

I'm laying on the bathroom floor trying to catch my breath while Victor is talking to whoever's at the door but I soon realize who it is once I hear the voice yell my name so i groan then decide to get up, after getting up I walk over to Victor and wraps my arms around his waist but put my head under his arm seeming as he's a bit taller than me which Phitchit says is, 'otp goals', whatever that means.

"Hi Phitchit, what are you doing here?", I ask but he just shakes his head at me which makes me confused because I'm seriously not sure why he's here other than to probably pick me up but I don't really wanna leave anymore. "We have to go back to Japan, remember? You said that after skate Russia you were gonna help run the hatsetsu ice castle.", Phitchit said bluntly which made my heart break and I could tell Victor was sad too because he was frowning but it's not just that, it's the way he was looking at me too. like he was trying to convince me to stay with his eyes. "But I wanna stay with Victor.", I say snuggling even more into his side.

"I'll give you til the end of the week because I know you still wanna see Victor but I can tell you also wanna help out at the ice castle. just. choose wisely.", Phitchit said sighing then just waved bye to both of us and left.