• rose • 60

may 7, 2017

rose pov

we shortly arrived to the beach, they were hardly any cars here just about 5, so i parked right in front. we all got out of the car, bethany, cassi and i.
celina and ryan couldnt make it, they had some business to take care of. "soo are you ready?" bethany said as we walked towards the lifeguard tower. "hell yea, im ready! if someone jumps in yall already know what to do." they all nodded. i had seen gigi from a distant, she started walking down on the beach with bella and madison following her. madison back was facing me, she was totally unaware of the situation. we finally got close, i tapped on madisons shoulder, "i thought you were busy? seems to me like your doing nothing?"
madison turned to the sound of my voice and she quickly got closer to bella and gigi. "w-we are were working on o-our modeling project." "oh honey, theres no need to stutter, im not gonna do anything i just came to talk." i smirked at her. "but whats up? you did all that shit talking on instagram, but cant say anything to my face now that im in front of you?" i crossed my arms, with bethany and cassi on either one of my sides with their hand on there hips.
"i dont mind talking that shit infront of you." "well lets hear what you gotta say." "i think you're a fake ass fucking bitch, one of the ugliest hoes i ever seen im my fucking life."

nothing that she had just said got to me, it was normal shit that anyone says on my instagram but i waited for her to bring up jack or ethan and i knew she was

nothing that she had just said got to me, it was normal shit that anyone says on my instagram but i waited for her to bring up jack or ethan and i knew she was. "jack never fucking wanted you, he wasnt even drunk that night he asked me to keep it a secret between
us two but now you know. jack is fucking mine, so you better fuck off." by then madison was already all up on my face, by the end of her sentence she gave me a little push and thats when i started getting heated. i shoved her back hard enough to fall down on the sand. she quickly got up trynna take the first swing, i tried to dodge it but skimmed me.

and after that i let loose, we were both now swinging trying to get some shoots, she grabbed my hair pulling me down to the ground, shes trynna get some hits on my face bug im blocking them "let go of my hair bitch, i aint holding yours!!" she did...

and after that i let loose, we were both now swinging trying to get some shoots, she grabbed my hair pulling me down to the ground, shes trynna get some hits on my face bug im blocking them "let go of my hair bitch, i aint holding yours!!" she didnt let go of my hair, so i went in for her hair cause i had no other choice. i pushed her off me, now it was me on top of her, she went crazy i could feel her legs flying everywhere, she was trying so hard to get me off her but i just kept swinging at her getting some good shots, she soon started bleeding from her nose.

{ a/n rose in the one on top btw }

"stooppp, get her off me!!" i felt a hand trying to push me off of her but since she couldnt, they punched me straight in the jaw, i looked up to see it was maria, when tf did she get here? i finally got off madison, i look down at her and noticed she was still down on the ground just observing her hand filled with blood. "so what? you want it too?" i said facing towards maria. "only if you want it." i smirked at her taking the first swing.

we only fought for like a minute then we were both pulled apart by bella and gigi

we only fought for like a minute then we were both pulled apart by bella and gigi. "thats enough girls." bella had screamed, "lets just go." she helped picked up madison and maria walked towards her shoving me in the process saying "this aint over bitch." i looked at and rolled my eyes. "come at me any day bitch, im ready."