After Mina was done talking, Sana pulled her legs up onto the couch into a crossed-leg position then turned her whole body to the right so she would be fully facing Mina, in which the latter copied the same action.

"You know we really thought you're serious with Jisoo already cause you seemed happy with her and you've been with her for quite a long time compared to the others." Sana said as she reached for Mina's hands and started playing with their fingers.

"I was. She's almost the perfect girlfriend and whoever will be her next lover is damn lucky." Mina said with conviction.

"But you let her go. It means she was right about Nayeon." Sana said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Mina was not too pleased with that statement so she firmly held Sana's hands in place and put on an annoyed face.

"Ugh please don't even mention that name, I HATE her." She scowled.

"It's been almost a year, Mina." Sana said.

"I know. Almost a year but she still manages to mess up my life, my mind –"

Sana brought her hand up and pointed her index finger against Mina's left chest. "and your heart?"

Mina scoffed. "This heart that she had shattered into million pieces when she left me."

Sana made a cute "aww" sound as if watching a fluffy scene from a k-drama episode which made Mina rolled her eyes in return.

"I just can't accept the fact that she left me like that after what we've been through saying she cannot be in this kind of relationship anymore as if it was illegal and then the next day, I found out she's dating that Jinyoung! How do you expect me to move on from that huh?" Mina stated almost angrily.

Sana placed a hand on Mina's thigh and rubbed it soothingly, trying to ease the latter's building up anger. Mina has all the right to be angry because if it had happened to her, she would probably have reacted the same way. Something about Nayeon just didn't seem right to Sana though.

"What if there is something more to it than that, that Nayeon unnie didn't tell you?" Sana said, unsure of her own question herself.

"What could it be then? And does that even matter anymore?"

"I don't know also."

Both of them stopped talking for a full minute, thinking of what to say next.

"Umm I guess Jisoo is right. If you think there's no more chance for you and Nayeonnie to get back together then maybe it's time for you to let go and move on." Sana said, looking straight into Mina's tired eyes.

"What you need now is closure, Mina."

Mina broke off their eye contact and shifted from her position, she stretched her legs and leaned her back against the couch.

"I wanted to, Sana, I really do. But every time I see her, everything just comes crashing back." She said as she closed her eyes.

"But Minari, you cannot avoid her forever."

"I know. Can we please drop the topic now? It's just making my headache worse than it already is." Mina pleadingly said while massaging her brows up to her temples.

"Okay okay I won't push it anymore but –" Sana stood up and pulled Mina up to her feet, she lightly pushed the latter towards the bedroom and said, "—go take a shower. I'll clean your mess here then cook you something for breakfast so you can drink medicine for your headache, ok?"

For someone who has never been in a relationship for too long, Sana was definitely mature and a good adviser for which Mina was more than grateful having by her side especially at times like this. She turned around and engulfed Sana in an embrace.

"Thank you."