Derek hale loves to make an appearance

Start from the beginning

"What do we do? where do we go?" I asked concerned.

"The locker room." He said out of breath. Me and stiles nodded and helped him off the ground. while rushing to the locker room, I could have sworn I saw Derek hale in the parking lot looking directly towards us but then vanished when he saw me looking. I frowned but tried to shake the thought out of my head. we entered the locker room and placed Scott on the floor.

"Stay away from me."

"what?! Scott, were not leaving you alone." Stiles said and I nodded in agreement unable to say anything in shock.

"I said STAY...AWAY...FROM.....ME!" He growled.

"On second thought..."We ran behind a locker and suddenly Scott appeared on top of it. Stiles grabbed my hand and we ran to a few lockers until we didn't hear anything. stiles glanced at me and I shrugged. we got up from the floor and started walking around until we stopped and saw Scott in a corner breathless. We ran over to him.

"What happened?" He asked like he had no idea that he was possibly gonna kill his bestfriend and his little sister.

"well, you almost try to rip me and violet apart." stiles said and I slowly nodded. His eyes widened.

"Omg, I-I'm so sorry." Scott stuttered. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault Scott, you just cant control it."I finally said and he looked down.

"lets just go home." he said. Me and stiles glanced at each other but nodded anyways.

STILL VIOLETS POV/HOME

After stiles dropped us off at home, we went to Scott room and started to video chat stiles until he started squinting at the screen.

"What, what's wrong?" Scott said looking at stiles confused. Stiles looked closer and then started typing on the computer.

-it looks like there someone behind you- it read. Me and Scott looked at each other then back at the screen. My eyes widened when I saw what stiles was talking about. A few feet away from us was Derek hale. Scott jumped up from the chair in shock. Derek suddenly appeared in front of him and pushed him to the wall.

"What do you thing your doing, huh? are you trying to get yourself killed? are you trying to expose us?" Derek began to violently yell and shake my shocked brother.

"Derek stop!" I yelled confused on what to do. Derek ignored me and kept yelling at Scott.

"You almost killed violet and your little sidekick alright, you can't control this Scott! your going to expose us and get us killed!" Derek roared.

"What are you talking about?!?" Scott yelled.

"You think I didn't see what happen'd on the field?" He asked him. Scott eyes widen finally understanding what Derek was talking about.

"I better not see you in the field on Friday or I will... kill you." He threatened slowly. Then all of a sudden he ran off and disappeared. I ran too Scott and hugged him. He hugged me back with fear surprised with what just occurred.

Derek hale just threatened us, Well Scott but Scott's my brother and I will be there for him no matter what. But the strange thing is, before Derek left he glanced at me with a hint of regret, like he didn't want me to see what just happened. I shook my head. Why would Derek hale care if I saw him like that. I mean, yeah it freaked me out a little but Derek doesn't care about me, right?

"As much as I hate to say this, Derek's right Scott, you need to tell coach you wont play" I said muttering the last part softly. he nodded sadly. I then gave him a smile and left to my room.
---

The next day at school, I got dressed into a top, a skirt and a pair of vans. Then I curled my hair. I quickly went downstairs and out the door. 10 minutes later Stiles came around the corner just as Scott came to also get a ride. Scott rode shot gun and I got in the back, Which I hate may I add. When we arrived at school, stiles broke the silence, which usually never happens.

"so what are you going to tell coach?" he asked curious. Scott glanced up at us.

"I guess I'll just tell him that I'm having personal issues. he said hopefully. stiles glanced up at me and I shrugged. His problem now.

Stiles P.O.V.

After Scott ran off to the locker room to talk to coach, which was exactly two hours ago, me and violet went to our lockers and then met up at lunch.

"Have you seen Scott?" she asked confused. I shook my head.

"Not since, he left to go talk to coach." I stated and she nodded.

"Do you think he asked coach?" she asked hesitantly. I looked at her confused.

"Of course, why wouldn't he?" I asked. she rolled her eyes at me.

"stiles you saw how excited he was about being first-line!" she exclaimed. I was going to respond but was cut off by Scott taking a seat in the chair, while breathing heavily.

"I have to tell you guys something?" Scott said. me and violet glanced at each other and then at Scott.

"what?" me and violet asked at the same time.

"I went to confront Derek--- don't ask why". he said while I was about to ask why he went to confront Derek. "anyways while I was leaving, I could have sworn I smelled blood." he continued. my eyes widened.

"like human blood or animal blood?" I asked.

"I-I couldn't tell but I do know it was a dead body." he said while nodding.

"what do you think we should do?" violet asked us.

"what do you mean what do we do?" I asked glancing at violet. "its obvious that if Scott really did smell a dead body, then that has to be where the other part of the body is." I confirmed and she slowly nodded.

"okay I think we should go to the hospital so I can make sure the body smells like the one I smelled at Derek place." Scott said and I smirked. "right behind you." I said while getting up and heading out the school.

OK I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE 4 DAYS SINCE I HAVE UPDATED BUT I'LL BE UPDATED MORE OFTEN NOW. SO MAKE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE AND I WILL CONTINUE.

XX