"Okay.. but it better be a quick second." Her dad said and closed the door as he left.

 Haley smiled and held put a small white box out to me.

 "Okay. I know you said you didn't want any presents.... but you're my maid of honor, and more importantly my best friend, so I had to get you something special." She smiled.

 She handed me the box and I slowly opened the top and gasped at what I saw.

 It was a beautiful silver charm bracelet that glimmered at every angle your eyes fell upon. It held 6 small charms on it. A music note, a heart, a small guitar, and three more charms that read love, sister, and other half.

 "Thank you so much." I said and hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

 "Words cant describe how much I love you Em."

 "I love you more Hales." I laughed.

 Once we had finished up, we hurried downstairs to where the wedding was being held.

 I gave Haley a quick hug, then rushed to my position next to the alter.

 I searched the area and my eyes finally fell on Luke.

 Since he was the best man, he stood on the opposite side of me from the alter. He winked at me and I blushed.

 Niall stood next to Luke and the priest was in the middle of us.

 Niall whispered something into Luke's ear, which made Luke chuckle and blush, then look over to me.

 I stared in confusion and he gave me a 'ill explain later' look, but I knew I wouldn't be getting an explination from either of them.

 The music suddenly started and the crowd rose to meet the beautiful bride that was entering, who held desprately to her dad's arm for support

 She looked around at the crowd, but when her eyes finally met Niall's, they never left him.

 They finally made it to the alter, and Haley's dad kissed her hand and gave her off to Niall with a sad sigh and a tear in his eye.

 I smiled sadly at him, then averted my eyes to the two people who were vowing to spend the rest of their lives together.

------------

 The ceremony was beautiful and after the kiss, the wedding party walked off to the after party.

 Luke's hand tightened around mine when he found me and led me to the table assigned to the wedding party.

 "Have I told you that you look absolutely gorgeous yet?" Luke roughly whispered in my ear and I blushed.

 "Have I told you that you look extremely handsome?" I answered and he chuckled.

 A bell rung, signaling it was time to make speeches. I stood up to talk first and I looked down at Haley as I spoke.

 "Haley, I've known you since I was 2 years old and for as long as I can remember, you've been dreaming of your prince charming. When you had met Niall, I could see It in your eyes that he was the one. He treated you like the princess you deserved to be and I was glad you were happy. I remember when we were 7, we planned our weddings. Yours involved a candy castle and unicorns." The crowd laughed and a happy tear ran down Haley's face, while Niall took her hand.

 "You've always been there for me and I hope I've been there for you these 15 years.  I honestly love you like a sister and I hope you live an amazing life with Niall." I finished and received applause and an emotional hug from Haley.

 After everybody had finished their speeches and their food, we headed to the dance floor to watch the first dance.

 They looked so beautiful as they danced to Nightingale By Demi Lovato.

 Their feet moved in sinc and they smiled at each other like they were the only two people in the room.

 As the song ended, everybody clapped and joined them on the dance floor for another song.

 Arms wrapped around my back and a chin rested on my shoulder.

 "Wanna dance babe?" Luke's raspy voice whispered in my ear.

 I turned around to face him. "I-I cant dance..." I said and looked down at the ground embarrassed.

 "Em... you don't have to be embarrassed, here I can teach you an easier way." He said and pulled me out to the dance floor.

 Luke took my small hands in his.

 "Okay Em, now stand on my feet."

 I looked at him questioningly, then decided to just listen to him.

 Once my feet were on top of his, he began to dance around the room.

 His hand was placed on the small of my back as he turned and rocked across the dance floor.

 He looked down at me and I laughed at his adorableness as he focused on his dance moves.

 He looked up for a split second, and his whole body suddenly froze as his eyes landed on somebody.

 "Luke... Luke what is it?" I asked, frantically searching for the suspicious figures.

 He hesitated, then spoke.

 "I- Its... my parents."

-------------

hey guys! sorry for not updating sooner.. ive been really busy!

I still love you guys and hope you don't hate me!

               lots of love- em.