The Job - Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

The nurse came in to check up on me. She was surprised on how much I healed. After a few tests I was finally free to go. YAY! Imade Caleb face the corner so I could change my shirt.

I ran out to the parking lot and looked for my jeep.Nowhere to be seen. "Where's Jeffrey?" yes I name my cars. "You crashed it pretty badly so its at the shop. I'm taking you yo it now," Caleb told me. I gave him a dirty look. "Jeffrey is not an 'it', he's my baby," I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

Caleb unlocked his little black mazda. I crawled into the passenger's seat and buclked up. It's the law you know. I mentally laughed to myself. I am so funny!

We drove to the car shop singing to Family Force 5. Dance or Die came on and I mentally did the dance moves. Caleb could tell cause I was slighly moving my body to the beat.

The car shop came into veiw and I saw Jeffrey.The car was still moving when I jumped out. I tumbled across the road to Jeffrey. "What the heck!" Caleb yelled after me. I jumped up when I made it to the driveway of the car shop.

I ran to my jeep and hugged him. "Jeffrey!" I said happily. Caleb was shaking his head as he walked up to me. "Wanna come over to celebrate Jeffrey's return?!" I asked Caleb without taking my eyes off Jeffrey. "Sure! I'll stalk you to your house," he said jokingly. I laughed and looked back and forth like a ninja.

When I got to my house (I live alone) I was attacked by Luna, Rosie, and Ace. My three big dogs. Luna is a husky, Rosie a boxer, and Ace a german shepard. I loved them. They smothered me with kisses. "Stop! Stop! Help!" I said through laughs. Caleb came in time and pulled the dogs off of me. I was still laughing as I gave them all kisses on their foreheads. They greeted Caleb licking his hands.

I walked over to my movies. "Action, romance, comedy, or horror?" I called to Caleb. He sat on the couch and thought. "Horror!" he said in a creepy tone rubbing his hands together evily. I laughed at him and the dogs barked. Even though I like horror Caleb always suggested horror, hoping I would hop into his lap if was scared.

I put in one of my favorite horror movies. Maximum Overdrive. "In the celebration of Jeffrey's return!" I said clapping. Caleb clapped with two fingers making no noise. I crossed my arms and he clapped with his hands. I nodded in my approval. I popped some movie theater buttered popcorn. The previews were boring so i dozed off a little. The the main menu came on my eyes snapped open. I pressed play and leaned on Caleb.

I laughed at the part where the lady was shot by an army assult vehicle that looked like Jeffrey. 'We made you!' she said then you here machinegun shots. "Mr. Gree said if I was good he might attach a gun to Jefrey, officially making him an assult vehicle!" I said excited. I could see it now! Killing people with Jeffrey!

I could feel Caleb's arm making an attmpet to come over my shoulders. He was moving it slowly, cautious making sure it won't alarm me. It was too slow and I was getting impatient. I grabbed his arm and pulled it around me before he had second thoughts. I sank into him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Caleb was out cold by the time the movie ended. I took his arm from around me. When I got up he grabbed my wrist and yanked me back onto the couch. "Where are you going?" he asked, a sheepish smile on his face. I wiggled around on the couch. "I gotta go PEE!" I yelled at him. "And I'm going to explode if you don't let me GOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled. He did and I fell on my face. "MURFLEDURFALURF!" I yelled into the carpet. The dogs heard me and came running. They, again, showered me with kisses.

I shooed them off and glared at Caleb on my way to the bathroom.I didn't really have to go. I just needed a lame excuse to get out of that awkward position.

I know you thought me and Caleb had a thing but we don't. I have absolutly no feelings for him. Our friendship was just weird like that. I don't really know who I want to be with. But if I see the guy I want to be with I'll probablly know.

I grabbed a bottle of water. I dumped it down the toilet to make the illusion that I was doin bisness. I sat on the seat. What if Caleb thought the exact opposite? What if he thought I had a thing for him? Does he? I stumbled down the hall thinking.

I shook the thought from my head. He wouldn't.

I came into the living room to find Caleb at my Halo games.I rolled up a magazine into a tight roll. I smacked him in the back of the head. "What the heck are you doing!" I said to him, arms crossed. W-well. U-u-uhhh?" he said stuttered. Popcorn fell from his mouth. I sighed.

I shook my head. "God protect this boy before I kill him!" I muttered. I strolled into the kitchen and heard shooting sounds coming from the living room.

After an hour Caleb was still at my house. Concentrating on the game. "You can stay for the night if you want!" I yelled to him. I was still in the kitchen.The game went still as he paused it. "Sure! I'll go grab some stuff from my house!" he said rushing out the door.

A few minutes later he retuned with a backpack, a pillow, and an alien dog stuffed animal he called Bob. "OH MY GOD! A HOBO!" I said making fun of him. He laughed sarcatically at my joke. Caleb jogged up the steps and dumped his stuff in my room.

STILL NOT DONE! PLEASE HOLD!