Flying Dreams

Hanna walks up a hill where she rest and just gaze at a city, lighting before her eyes. She takes a really deep breath and pulls her hoodie down. She shuts her phone to save the battery. It's such a wonderful view from up there! She could see the busy streets and the blinkering of bright lights all over. She feels like she's on top of the world!

She closes her eyes, trying to take the moment in time.

Suddenly she hears people screaming. She opens up her eyes wide. She looks at the crowd they were all screaming as if they're excited or something. Hanna walks slowly towards them and she couldn't believe her eyes!

Her jaw drops, her mouth was wide open as her eyes are getting really teary. Everyone was jumping and screaming to each other, happily. She cant believe she's actually witnessing this! Her heart feels like it stop beating and her knees becoming weak, she was about to fall but she manage to keep it together. The people who are screaming around her was all silent to her ears.

ITS ALAN WALKER!

He's literally standing right before her eyes!!! He greets all his fans and people was just so eager taking pictures with him. Hanna's happy!! Her hero is right there infront of her!! She wants to scream out how much she loves him and how much he pretty much save her life without him knowing it! She couldnt stop smiling looking at him, tears was just running out of her sparkling eyes. Its tear of JOY!!!!

Hanna slowly walks more to the front, towards Alan. Alan was all smiley and stuff with the fans, he's so adorable! He didn't cover his face with a mask. As she gets closer and closer, her eyes meets with Alan. Alan looks at her with a bright cute beautiful smile of his. Hanna smiles even more with a blush on her cheeks. She reaches her hands out for him and he was reaching out for her too but with that such a crowd its just so tough!

She was slowly being push back behind, her hands was not getting any further close to touching Alan's. She started screaming out for Alan, panicking.

"Alan! Alan!"

Alan's face turns to a shock look as he sees her being push away. Hanna's sight was getting block by the heads of the crowd. She tries to fight the force but she's too weak! She hasn't have enough rest after the incident. This is just happening all in a sudden, she wasnt prepared! Finally she falls to the ground on her back.

She jumps up to a sitting position from the ground.

She was breathing heavily and sweats are dripping out of her. She looks at her surroundings and calms herself. She looks upfront, staring at the city with lights. She couldnt believe that, that was a dream! Just a short dream! She fall asleep at the hill, dammit. Well even if it is a dream, it is really her dream to meet her favourite artist who she labels as her 'Hero', one day. She never stops hoping and never stops believing.

"I believe in one day" she smiles under her calm breath. She gets up and starts walking back down the hill and go gone with the wind.

Never stop chasing your dreams,
Because you are capable of making it come true, for you had dreamed about it.

🤘🏼

A/n:

Sorry if its not long as the chapter before heh
I'll try making longer ones on the next chapters coming☺️

I hope you enjoy reading this💕

QOTC:
If you were to meet Alan, what would you do?
= I'll probably simply just cry then ask him for a hug? Is that acceptable?😂

#Walkerjoins