Long Road

*Skips the whole school day*

It was a long day at school like always, Hanna walks out the school gate staring at them who got in the school bus. She pull her hoodie more lower to her face then tucks in her hands in the pocket of her jacket. She turns away from the school bus and decided to hit the long road home.

It was getting pretty much late, she wasnt excited to attend school neither was she excited to go home from school. People would say 'Home Sweet Home' but she would never say that. School was tough enough with all the bullies but home was even toughfer. Home was suppose to be a place where you feel so loved and safe but not Hanna. It terrifies her even more every after school knowing what's yet to come at home.

The sky was getting all dark, street lights starts to lighten up the streets. It was quiet a cold night, good thing she wears a jacket. She walks all alone at empty streets. Just with the wind whistling with her steady breath. She was shivering but couldnt care less. She stares at the path she was walking on all she could imagine in her head is, 'What would happen if I go gone with the wind?' She smiles to herself then pull out her earphones out from her pocket and plugs in a music.

As she steadily listens to the music, she starts to warm up and eventually get lost again in the rhythm of the music. She smiles as she close her eyes, swinging her hands open hugging the cold air. She starts to get loose, later on opens back her eyes and see the light path before her.

She could feel like something is calling her to come with it to a happy place where she'll be free from all of this thats bothering her. Her feet starts to feel light and lighter as she walks. Just keep on feeling more lighter and lighter, before she realises it, she was running!

Her speed just speeds up as the wind blows her hoodie of her head, she pulled off her ponytail and let the wind blows it. Her hair stunningly flows with the breezing wind. At last she feels alive. She just keeps running and running staying with the music in her ears, in her soul eventually. No one can stop her! She passes some people without a care running after them. She's running away from all of her reality but unfortunately...

She bumped into a big guy. She falls backwards and hits the ground hard. She looks up and her jaw drop open. It was her dad who looks at her with anger soon as he checks his time watch. Her dad pulls her up and drags her to his car. Her dad scolded her inside the car as she stares outside the window studying the wind that keeps on howling.

What makes you feel light is when you feel alive.
What makes you feel alive is when you let yourself free.

🤘🏼

A/n:
Sorry if its short heh but I hope you enjoyed it💕
Like I recommended before, please do read it with the music itself 🎧😌

#Walkersjoin