Chapter 4- Cysus

"Hey, you don't need to be afraid its just me" he said with a smirk.

Ok it all goes back when I was little he was taken for the baying but the lab rats couldn't figure out his power, he stayed in the lab facility for at least 2 months but they never could figure it out why his power never showed. There's a couple of people in Chrolum who haven't been identified yet there called "on eyes". What they do with on eyes is they place them on a normal job and still go to the morning inspections but skip the morning exercises since they don't have any powers.

Well Daymon, was placed in region Zeim working on eroids for a living but he found out of the group that tries to escape the peg and he decided to join. Once Daymon joined everything was different he would walk around with knives and any sharp object he could. One day he just went crazy and went to people's homes and stuck a knife in peoples throats and hearts.

One night he snuck into my neighbors house and tried to kill her luckily we called the lab rats in time and while they were dragging him out I was outside watching when he threw a knife that nearly killed my mother and he swore that he would get revenge on me and my family and that he would not forget to seek his vengeance.

" What do you want Daymon, why are you here, how are you here." I said trying to reach the emergency button to call the lab rats.

" Hey there's no need to press that button were all friends here" he said

" Friends! I don't trust anyone in Zeim ever since the incident, you made my mother suffer and she had to go to rehab for 6 months and its all your fault" I said taking a knife from a pot.

" You think you suffered y was the one who suffered in this whole d*** incident, they betrayed me, the group that goes to escape the peg every night" He said hesitated

"They found a way out?" I said in confusion

" D*** right they did, and since I'm an on eyes they left me, and I had to watch the whole f******* thing. I thought killing others would be my relief but it wasn't, I spent five f******* years on tests and three years in the hospital due to exhaustion of the tests"he said calming down.

" Then how are you back?" I asked doubtfully

" Those major b****** let me go because they didn't know what to do with me and I have an ankle bracelet so that can track me" he said then he just ran off.

I could hear the electrocution from the bracelet when he was gone. I'm a bit shocked I never thought I would see him again I still can't forgive him for what he has done he put my mother and my family through a lot of pain.

Later on in the day I never saw him again but all these thoughts start to wonder in my head. How could they escape, did the majors find out, how could they just let him go?