Glassescapade and Diary reading

You both actually wore Grell out pretty quick, only problem was he fell asleep where she was supposed to go to bed.

"Sorry I can move him if you want-" 

"Nah It's okay." She smiled for once "I'll sleep on Y'all's couch." 

You went to protest but she had already taken her nightclothes and went to go change, you moved Grell over to the wall as much as you could, he was actually pretty heavy. 

She walked in a couple minutes later, In some loose fit sweatpants and a T-shirt with a girl smoking a cigarette at a party setting in the background on. 

"You need help?" She asks as you shake your head no "Nah I'm good." You smile "Night.."

"Goodnight," She said going to leave, but then she stopped, and slowly walked over to Grell, taking his glasses off carefully "This is gonna be great." She smiled and began to walk downstairs with them.

"Hey wait what are you doing?" You asked as she filled up one of your bowls with water, and plopping the glasses inside 

"Just a little payback for this." She said holding up her pink painted nails from earlier.

You couldn't help but laugh a bit "Okay well, see ya tomorrow morning." You smiled as she nodded, plugging in her phone charger and laying next to the AC.

You slowly walked upstairs to find Grell had shifted onto most of your bed, you tempted to move him again, but decided he'll toss over again soon so you can get some sleep. 

You looked around for your book in the dim light, but you couldn't find it...

"Shit I left it in my desk!" You whisper yell at yourself....That's when you saw her black bag.

Curiosity peeked your interest, until you finally went over and slowly opened the flap. 

Inside there were some wadded up clothes, and two books. One was a romance novel called "Paris for one" The other was a small book with a galaxy on it, the planets on the front.

(SPACE, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL *BEAUTIFUL* THE ELAGANCE, THE STORY OF WHY, I LOVE SPACE *SPACE SPACE SPACE* OHHH THATSSS SSOOO COOOOOLLLLL)

 Curious you opened it up slowly, inside there was a drawing of a man, small facial hair, his eyes had shines in them and his hair was half shaded in.

The next page was nothing but words, it was kind of hard to read.

"I don't understand, why does no one remember what Black butler is? I even have all my old merch still. What the hell kind of joke is this?" You got a little confused, but kept going.

"This has to be a joke I Emailed the publishing company and they thought I was insane... 

2:45 PM, THURSDAY

This is no joke, I don't understand how this just happened, but there are anime characters in THIS WORLD. How the hell did this happen?"

You heard grell shift, but you were too intruiged to stop reading.

"5:45 AM, FRIDAY

Okay, I've been awake for a while now, And I've come up with several theories.

One: I'm in a coma. 

Two: I'm dreaming and I haven't woke up

Three: This really is an collaborative joke that everyone is putting on and no one cared to inform me.

Four: The realities of other worlds are combining together and if this continues every single fictional entity will come alive from another part in the universe and override humans as the master race and eventually lead to an entirely different outcome where the human race is extinct."

"Well that escalated quickly..." You said aloud.

"No matter what this is all of these are potentially bad, but I have a nagging feeling that things won't be boring for much longer around here. There's also something about that girl, the way they talk with her. It's like they know her. I bet she's involved. But What does all this shit mean?"

That was where it ended, on the next page there was a drawing of a kid that just transferred yesterday with his brother.

"12:30 PM FRIDAY

Okay but I think The last one is quite a possibility, these two look an awful lot like two skeletons I know...But...Maybe that isn't so bad." 

You looked through the book to find something, anything else, but there were only other random drawings.

"Didn't think you were the snooping type there Y/n."