Chapter 24

(Harry's P.O.V.)

~~~~~~Christmas Morning~~~~~~

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!" Nikki shakes me awake. I groan.

"Why. I'm tired babe. Let me sleep." I shove my face into my pillow.

"Fine. I guess you wont get my Christmas present." She says with her nose in the air and a small smirk on her face. She's about to get up when I pull her back on the bed. She squeals as I start tickling her sides. I notice she's a black tank top and flannel pants.

"Do I get the present now?" I grin.

"If you get up and come downstairs then yes." She smiles.

"Fine." I huff. We walk downstairs hand in hand. When I get to the living room where our tree is, I plop on the couch.

"I already called the boys. We've decided that we're having Christmas here. But, I want to give you this first." She nervously hands me a box.

"Okay." I look at her suspiciously. I open the box and it's a black Rolex watch. 

"Thank you baby. It's awesome. I've never had a Rolex watch before." I jump up and hold her waist. She stands on her tip toes and kisses my lips sweetly before our door is being opened and all the boys and girls are piling in my living room with buckets of presents.

"Well, now that everyone is here." I say putting my arm around Nikki's shoulders.

"Let the present opening begin." I chuckle as everyone is scrambling to hand out their presents.

"Nikki, open mine first." Renee hands her two presents. Nikki nods and starts tearing the paper apart. Nikki's eyes go wide and her smile widens.

"Oh my god. Renee. This is fucking amazing." She hugs Renee tightly.

I look over and it's a huge scrapbook with pictures of them and places they've gone and stuff they love or have done together. I smile and open it up. The first picture is them from when they were younger. Renee was smiling with purple braces and Nikki is in her arms sticking her tongue out. Over all it was an adorable picture.

"Now open the other one." Renee insists.

Nikki rips the other one open and it's a dress and a majority of things in a shoe box. There's a Starbuck gift card, sour gummy worms, some silver hoop earrings, and then there is a tiny black box. She opens the box and gasps. I take it from her hands and look inside the black box. It's a friendship necklace. It's a lock and it has 'Renee' on it. Renee takes off her necklace and it's a key and it has 'Nikki' on it. She puts the key in the lock and it pops open and it say 'forever and always' inside. Nikki suddenly tackles Renee in a hug.

"Thank you!" She squeals hugging her best friend.

"Now for yours." Nikki smiles at Renee.

"Well they're not as good as yours but, I tried." She giggled.

Renee rips it open as she sits on Niall's lap. She gasps and smiles when she see's what Nikki got her. It's a black beanie with the word 'Swag' in white and a matching belly button ring.

"Well you werent preggers when I got the belly button ring." Nikki blushes. Renee giggles.

"Oh and on more thing." Nikki gets up and searches inside the tree. She finally finds it and hands it to Renee.

"You didnt." Renee asks in disbelief.

"Oh I did." Me and Niall exchange confused glances.

"All of them except the ones with Kian. I took out all of those. Well there might be little glimpses of him but mostly, it's just you." She smiles.