A Wolf, Horse, and Fox

"Ow hey get off of me these are designer clothes!" A girl with blonde hair screamed. "Sorry." I was laughing so freaking hard. "(Yn) are you ok?" I was face to face with no other than Josh who gave me his hand and helped me up." Yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile then I turned to the girl on the ground and gave her my hand," Here let me help you up." I said kindly. "Ew why would I want a hobo touching my hand ach gross!" She said slapping it away. " Well Barbie hope your not talking to the mirror because I just shattered from how ugly you are." I snapped Josh held me back and took me to your classroom which had a few kids and smirked " Where did the old (Yn) go you know the shy bookworm." He said almost amazed," She's back in America this is the new me the Persian me so you better get used to her." I said flicking my finger up under his chin. "Hey did you say you were from America?" I turned to two girls one with short brown/cream hair that looked dyed and one with midnight blue hair and blue eyes. "Uh yeah who's asking?" I questioned the two girls well josh was talking to two boys one with a red cap on and almost looked like the girl with the short brown/cream hair, and the other one was a boy with blonde hair and emerald green eyes. "I'm Alya and this is Marinette, are you new to Paris?" She questioned with a smile on her face. " Uh yeah so is Josh and Lily." I said pulling them both over, then the teacher came in and said," Class today we have three new students joining us would you three care to tell us your names?" She said with a smile on her face. "Uh sure I'm (Yn) and these are my friends Josh and Lily we all moved from America and have been friends ever since kindergarten and look forward to make a lot of new friends." I said with a fake smile on my face boy do I hate introductions. " And that should. E easy because (Yn) does almost everything for us." He said placing a hand on my head and without hesitation I said "Move the hand or lose the hand." He took his hand off of my hand and put both hands up in surrender. "Thank you, um (Yn) and Josh you two can sit behind Alya and Marinette and Lily you can sit by Nathaniel." Josh, Lily and I walked and sat down.

~Time Skip brought to u by stupid law making us go to school~

After school was over I ran over to the tree where I had tied Winter up and she was there waiting for me with her tail wagging from side to side I walked up to her when I heard someone call my name I looked up to see Alya waving at me running down the stairs with Marinette at her side and then Josh and Lily came over and started petting Winter wale Josh showed some of his friends Winter. "Hey Alya, Marinette what's up?" I said turning to Winter and untying her from the tree but only to have her jump on me and start licking me, and Josh laughed and got her off of me and helped me up. Alya looked at us and asked," Are you two a couple because if so you two are so cute together." I turned to a red faced Josh and smack him in the back of his head and said," Baka, Josh don't blush like that we've been friends since kindergarten chill." He rubbed the spot on the back of his head and Lily started to laugh like crazy. " I turned to everyone and said," Well I must be off bye guys come on Winter." I called Winter to my side and she followed obediently all the way home.

~Time Skip~

I was up in my room and saw the box that Winter dropped in my bag so I picked it up and opened it only to get a bright sky blue light shine in my face.

~Josh, You and Lily's P.O.V~

I started at a little flying creature in my room it hade (Lily's kwami~ A small little horse with a brown coat and a white stripe going with a brown mane and tail) (Josh's Kwami~ A small fox with red fur and a white underbelly and it's snout and tail were tipped white and it had black paws) (Yn's Kwami~ A small white wolf with ocean blue eyes and the tips of her tail ears and paws were black.) and screamed because know one was home." What the heck is that thing!" "I'm a kwami and and my name is (Blaze is the fox, Chestnut is the horse, and Shasta is the wolf)
And the (bracelet that's boyish with a fox head on it for Josh, Lily gets a horse hair pin with a diamond on it, and a necklace with a wolf paw on it for (Yn))" "So I'm a superhero like Ladybug and Chat Noir?" "Yep and like them you have a secret power and that is (For Fire Fox it's 'scavenger hunt' he can spot where the Akuma is, Horserace can use Ranch Roundup and can freeze the villain in its place, And White Wolf can use TWO but she has to activate Spirit wolf to get the second one which is Night howler this makes it impossible for a villain to see her.)" They said taking a breathe. "Now do you have and (Blaze like pepper, Chestnut like carrots, and Shasta loves jerky.) " Uh yeah down stairs in the cabinets/fridge... wait till I tell Lily/Josh/(Yn) about this." They said reaching for their phones. "Wait!" Yelled the kwamis with food in their mouths," You can't tell anyone about me." They said scared." Oh ok well I better get my homework done and go to sleep good night Blaze/Chestnut/Shasta.

Hey, Lyra again so if you couldn't get an image about how they look I found a few pictures on the internet and found the closest image that would look like them... so yeah.

And this is Josh/Fire Fox fighting Chat Noir/Adrien over both Ladybug and White wolf

This is you. Imagine the tail a little longer like the tail in the Fire Fox pic ⬆️

 Imagine the tail a little longer like the tail in the Fire Fox pic ⬆️

P.S I don't own the pictures.