Chapter Two

As it turns out, the spell hadn't just worked; it had completly destroyed the hallway. Several areas of the carpet had to be replaced and the mirror and pictures too. The back of Teddy's pants had been seared off (which made for quite a good laugh) and they got an earful from Ginny and an approving head nod from George. 

Now they sat up in their room planning their next prank, the time turner sitting under James pillow. Teddy and Victoire sat on the couch talking, while Lily, Hugo, Louis, and Dominique ate Bertie Bots Every Flavor Beans, and Rose and Albus played Wizard Chess. 

"So James, what do you think we should do next?" Fred asked eagerly. "Light some fireworks under Rose?"

"Nah," James said. "What if we pulled one on Victoire?" 

"Teddy'd kill us."

"What 'bout Hugo?"

"We'd have to face Rose and Lily."

"Maybe Dominique?"

"Yeah ok."

So they went to work planning a small (by small I mean awfully big) prank for their dear cousin Dominique.

"Checkmate Al."

"Really Rose?"

"Really Al."

"What do you think this green one is?"

"With any luck it's bogey flavored."

"Shuddup Louis."

"You shuddup Dominique." 

"I wonder how sixth year will go Teddy."

"With any luck, smoother than last years 'Torie."

"Ha."

And so on. Teddy and Victorie continued talking, Hugo, Lily, Dominique, and Louis ate their Bertie's Bots every flavor beans, Albus and Rose finished Wizarding Chess (Rose won) and Fred and James planned a prank they where sure was to be successful. 

(Just so you know, they used it after this story is finished and it does indeed work very very successfully.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this won't sound very much like it takes place in England, but I'll try my best. 

-Spencer