Chapter 6 : Boys will be boys!

Boys Will Be Boys is used to express the view that mischievous or childish behaviour is typical of boys or young men that should not cause surprise when it occurs.

I woke up to the sound of nothing, finally. After days of hearing wolves fighting here and there, gosh we're such drama queens that we should have our own reality show. It could be called 'One house, many wolves?', it would probably get tonnes of views we are a very interesting species. I got out of bed, put my unicorn slippers on and headed downstairs to make breakfast. Hum, weird no one was downstairs, well more eggs for me. Yay. I checked the time on the big clock hung on the kitchen wall. Miah told me it was an antique bought in a small shop in Switzerland.

As I was making my breakfast, I heard the floor creaking. I hoped it wasn't a burglar, to be safe I went to see who it was. While I peeked around the corner, a taller broader man covered my mouth and pushed me into the kitchen, making me hit the shiny marble island in the centre of the room.

"Valentina, don't scream." It was fucking James. Really bitch.

I grabbed his hands and pulled it out of my face and said, hitting him on the shoulders. "You're so stupid. I nearly peed myself over there. What the hell are you doing here anyways?" I scolded him.

His face started to get red. "Well, I spent the night here."

"With who?" I started interrogating him "Why and how?"

"So..." He repeated himself "Miah invited me here and I sneaked in at midnight through her window and to respond why, if think you wouldn't like to hear it." His icy blue eyes were sparkling and his elf like ears was twitching as he smiled.

I took a deep breath and asked: "May I serve you a tuna omelette, your majesty?"

"Oh, please do."

While breakfast was occurring, he kept playing with his coca cola hair, dark and sweet. Yes, I smelled his hair, what's the problem.

He looked at his phone and said: "I'm sorry Val. But your uncles can come down at any moment and I have to get home before my parents declare me missing."

I giggled at his joke and accompanied him to the front gate, we hugged and he then he left. I decided to get some gym clothes on and take a run around the forest. I saw Daniel, as I got deep into the forest.

I tapped his shoulder and said: "Hey you didn't have breakfast?"

He shook his head and replied: "Who was that guy?"

"A friend," I answered

"A friend that sneaks in at night, leaves early in the morning and has to park his car 100 metres outside the lot." He looks at me seriously.

"He didn't sneak into my room. I just made him breakfast and took him to the gate."

He put his earbuds on and left. What a jerk. I put mine on and walked the opposite direction as him. I ran for at least an hour, I wasn't really tired so I decided to go to the gym and work out my legs and abs. I directly went to the leg curl machine to do my gluteus and my biceps, then I changed to the abdominal bench, after the leg press machine. I left that gym sorer than ever. Luckily, my bathroom had a tub, which allowed to me to have a long and warm bath, even though I should be having an ice bath to reduce swelling and tissue breakdown, the topics I choose to pay attention to.

It was nearly midday and Miah hadn't woken up yet. I contemplated if I should or shouldn't go and wake her up, I decided not to and instead chose my outfit and texted Isabelle if she would be going the ball as my "date" for the night. She quickly responded no, apologising, saying she wouldn't be in town since it was her grandmother's birthday, she would be flying to Paraguay to visit her. I didn't have a date who was I going to take now, Trevor? A lightbulb just turned on in my head, I guess I am a genius. I quickly grabbed my phone, I was so excited that I couldn't even text straight.