Chapter 4 : First Day of School

*Alarm goes off*

"Uhhh..." I groaned, I forgotten how hard it was to wake up in the morning. I got up from bed, one foot at a time, didn't want to be late on the first day. I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes, then I just stared at the bathroom door, perhaps just until I realised I had to go to school. I stood on my feet and headed to the toilet.

When I got in there, I directly went to the mirror, eww, that was the only 'word' I could think of. I grabbed my toothbrush and put a bit of strawberry toothpaste on and started to brush my teeth. While I brushed my teeth, I went to the toilet, so I could relieve my bladder. I flushed the toilet and went to sink so I could spit the paste. I opened the drawer under the sink to take out my hairbrush, whilst I combed my curly, voluminous hair, I looked at the mirror and observed my plain ordinary brown eyes. I remembered the story when that my mum told me when I was younger, about how I have brown eyes and Luisa doesn't is because of genetics, she explained to me what genetics are in such a simple that I don't know how I understood, . I'm so different- I have curly hair curvy body, pale skin and dull eye colour, I just wish sometimes that I would be like other girls. I sighed...

I went inside my closet to choose the clothes I was going to wear. I finally decided on some high-waisted boyfriend jeans with a matching denim jacket and underneath a white crop top, I paired the clothes with some white adidas.

I checked my phone to see what time it was.... I had fifteen minutes to leave the house! WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED, for me to take so long. UHHHH.

I opened my door and slammed it, I didn't know it would make so much noise, I should have not done that... Well, I shrugged and continued to make my way to the kitchen. Meanwhile, I put the earphone in the smartphone and started to listen to music. I got down the stairs and I saw Luca going inside the kitchen.

"Wait up!" Luca looked at me and stopped where he stood.

I was running up to him, when he told me.

"Ilia, care-" BAM, I slipped and fell, hitting my bum on the white glossy marble, well that's not leaving a bruise. "-ful, the floor is wet..." He approached me and helped me get up. " Are you ok?" I nodded, he immediately burst out laughing, he even teared up.

When he stopped I hit the back of his head, that went forward, but not to much. We continued to the kitchen, Luca opened the door. The kitchen was empty... How strange, probably the majority of the wolves in this pack wake up later, because they don't have school-

"Valentina" He shook me until he had my attention. " Swimming in the lake of thoughts?"

"If you know, why do you ask?" Luca gave me the 'I don't know' expression.

I walked to the cupboard, opened it and I took out 'Flakes', the cereal. I placed the cereal box on top of the counter, while I looked for the spoons and the bowls, Luca got the milk. We settled the breakfast on the counter, we sat in front of each other. Luca kept looking at me while I ate, it was starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Luca?" I asked tilting my head to right.

"We were supposed to leave the house 10 mins ago..." He widened his eyes.

"FUCK.... Why didn't you tell me earlier."

"I just noticed it, now on the clock behind you." So he wasn't looking at me.