FIRST WORD

"Girls not so fast! You might fall!" Rosalie called as the two young girls ran around the playground playing tag with other kids from the park.

They were giggling as they ran, trying to catch each other while Rosalie pushed the baby stroller with Eric in it, and Mr. Styles by her side.

"I thought you worked late today." Rosalie says, sitting down on an empty bench close to the playground where the girls were.

"I promised my kids to bring them to the park. When I make a promise to them, I keep it. They're my whole life and I know I'm not there for them as much as I'd like, the least I could do is keep a promise." Mr. Styles says, sitting down next to her.

"You're a good dad Mr. Styles. What counts is that you try for them. That's what they need." Rosalie says as she plays with the baby's rattle in the stroller.

Mr. Styles couldn't help but look at the two play. He felt secure with Rosalie connecting so well with his children. She was like their mother, only except she wasn't. He was glad that he made the right decision hiring her.

"Mama!" Eric suddenly blurted out, shocking not only Rosalie but Mr. Styles as well.

"Did he just—" Rosalie cuts herself off, looking at the baby. "He just said his first word!" She looked at Mr. Styles with glee before going back to the baby.

Mr. Styles was at loss for words. Eric thought Rosalie was his mother, even though she's only been their nanny for a few weeks. He didn't know wether that was a good or bad thing, but he sure as hell didn't want the secureness that she offered to go away.

He didn't know how to take it.

He was glad his kids were forgetting about the mess their mother was, he was glad Sophia had stopped having frequent nightmares about her missing mommy and he was glad that Penelope had someone to do her hair each morning for school

"Nanny, look!" Penelope shouted which forced them both to take their attention off the baby and look at the girls. Penelope had placed Sophia in between her legs as they both slid down the slide.

"Good job baby!" Rosalie grinned making Mr. Styles smile faintly.

Their broken home was becoming more or less like a family again, all thanks to Rosalie.