45. A Crush On My Husband

"Not even your son.....?"

What?!!!

My knees felt jelly-like and my legs resisted from moving.

Did i hear it right?

I turned back to look at her. She was expressionless and stood with her hands crossed against her chest.

" Sorry? " i said doubtfully.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and then opened them.

" You heard me right. " she nodded her head in agreement.

" what? Ho-how... Eh... Wh-when..? "

It took me a while to get it.

I have a son!!!

There were beads of sweat all over my forehead. And i could feel my teeth chatter.Not sure if it was cause of the outside cold or her revelation.

I tried to think a little longer just to let my mind run through everything. Is she playing to get me? I looked up at her but she never gave away any kind off emotions.

"You joking right? " i asked her slowly.

" No. We have a son together. " she said calmly.

" Ho-how? " i still couldn't accept her words.

she sighed.

"Leo is his name.Leo Cooper. He is 6 years now."

Hearing her words made me blink once or twice and the next minute i see myself walking up and down cause of the restlessness and tried to recall all the past memories which seem to  be a nightmare now.

Belle was standing quietly with her eyes fixed on me.

"I want to see him."
To my surprise,my voice seemed firm on the words.

Very soon, the old malicious smile returned back on her face. She looked like she had been waiting for this moment. Her vicious look made me gulp hard.

"Not so quickly,Drake..."

----------------------------------------------

ANASTASIA'S POV :

The next day i woke up to an empty house. Drake had texted me that he wouldn't be able to come home cause he had an important work in Deas Moines , a place near Seattle which could be reached in 2 hours by car.

I get ready and left a message. 'Good Morning. Hope you had a good night sleep' i texted Drake before leaving home just to check over him.

In 15 minutes i reach Renaissance to see Aura keenly listening to Grace while Grace speaking excitedly about something. I walk over to them.

"Hey guys. What's up? What are you girls talking about? "

Hearing my voice , both of them looked at me. I could see Gracie truly happy and glad about something.

"She went on a date with Anushk." Aura speaks.

"Wow!!! Grace!! " i give her a huge hug.  I was so happy for her and Issa. Both of them are my really good friends and i would love them to be together.

" Well Ana... Its not exactly a date, i would call. Aura is just labelling it. "

" Shut up Grace!! What do you call when a guy offers to take a girl out for a cup of coffee or anywhere for that matter? "  Aura rolls her eyes at Grace.

" A date. " i answer excitedly.

" Exactly!! " Aura raises her hand to give me a high five to which i respond.  Looking at us Gracie rolled her eyes.