IAN!!

It's been a week and abit since George was found in hospital. It's been four days since I started school and I love it. Faye and myself are in the same classes and we are pretty close. Tomorrow is Friday and that means on the weekend I can spend the whole time with George

I climbed out of bed at 6:30 so I could get ready and I did. I wore my simple black tights with a dark skirt with a white blouse, grey cardigan and my blazer. I grabbed my Navy blue rucksack before heading downstairs for a quick breakfast, today I decided on a bowl of weetabix. Immediately after eating I did my teeth before i left for school

At school I met Faye and Philip at the school gates before Faye and myself head to our French classroom where we met Chloe Vale. Chloe has the lovely long brown hair which is layered and shes also in most of our classes, Chloe and Faye don't get on that well but me and Chloe do, we're probably most alike.

"Tilly are we still meeting after school?" Amy asked me as she walked past on the way to her lesson "yeah, I've got drama last so I'll meet you in the main block" I tell the younger girl "okay" she smiled walking off. Amy was sleeping at the pub tonight because we need to be at school on time tomorrow and if one of us are late to the music hall then we will be dropped. 'What from?' You must be wondering well I'll tell you. We're both in the big music extravaganza, I know I only joined the school on Monday but my music teacher thinks I'm a good enough singer for the music extravaganza, If I'm honest I think I sound like a dieing cat.

French was fun even though I didn't understand it much after French it was science and we got homework which was due Monday. Aswell as science homework I also got maths homework aswell as rehearsals for the music extravaganza. I've decided I want to sing 'Sad Song' by we are kings. Theirs three weeks until the show and I am worrying I'm not going to be ready in time

-

Home time soon came round and I was soon waiting for Amy in the main atrium, Mrs. Clarkia let our drama class go ten minutes early because, I don't know why exactly but I sat on the stairs which you go up to class while waiting for Amy.

From Butterfaye 😜😂💓

See to tomorrow TinkerTils. What time are you in music until? Xx

To Butterfaye 😜😂💓

I think I'm in music until break, but I'm not entirely sure but I'll let you know when I know 💝 see you tomorrow Butterfaye 😂xx

From Butterfaye 😜😂💓

Okii TinkerTils have a good time 😘 xx

I rolled my eyes but then a smile formed on my lip. The name TinkerTils made me laugh why I do not know.

Soon Amy approached me and we went into the car park to wait for Steve who was picking us up "how was school today?" I asked the younger girl who just shrugged "schools, school" she chuckled making laugh "in drama Mrs. Clarkia said she wanted me to preform my songs in the lesson, Mrs. Clarence told her that it would help me get ready for the Extravaganza" I told her and she laughed. I yawned as Steve pulls up in front of us "keeping you up are we" Steve laughed while I got into the car. I frowned at him but then nodded "yeah, you are" I joked.

We drove home and I went to mine and George's room which Amy was going to be staying in. I pulled my pyjamas out, headed to he bathroom. In the bathroom I pulled my spaghetti strap bear pyjama top with my shorts, I slipped my grey 'go sit on a 🌵' slippers. Once I had got dressed I went back into the bedroom and sat cross legged on my bed. I changed my phone case to my purple 'a dream is a wish the heart makes' before finally grabbing my unicorn dressing gown and pulling my hair into a messy ponytail.

 I changed my phone case to my purple 'a dream is a wish the  heart makes' before finally grabbing my unicorn dressing gown and pulling my hair into a messy ponytail

I sat on my bed and went over my song over and over again in my head. I had to be ready for the extravaganza, I mean most of the kids were chosen before summer and during the summer holiday but me, I only was chosen on Tuesday after my first music lesson.

-

That night everyone was asleep but I heard a noice. I didn't know if it was just my mind playing tricks on me or what but it was really bothering my. I push the quilt off of me and pulled my dressing gown on and slipped my phone in my pocket. I swing my legs off the end of the bed and put my feet into my slippers. Quietly I tiptoed to the door hoping not to disturb Amy as I opened the door and poked my head out. The noise sounded like it was coming from downstairs, from the pub so I checked my phone and grumbled something to myself as I yawned. It was 2:30am.

One of the steps creaked as I stepped on it but I still didn't disturb anyone, or so I thought. The whole sound downstairs stopped but that didn't stop the curiosity from kicking in so I finished walking down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. I walked into the lounge and switched the lights on. None was their so I went into the pub next, well after turning the lights on of corse. I looked around and saw the door to the cellar was open, strange.

I wanted to call out but didn't think i should, I mean if theirs someone one in the pub it's not like they would answer me, it's highly unlikely I would not wake anyone up too. I walk into the cellar and flicked the switch to the lights. As soon as the lights came on I walked down the steps before seeing a figure, 'no' I thought to myself once I saw who it was. It was Ian, before I could do or say anything I felt something hard hit my around the back of my head causing me to fall to the ground.

The last thing I knew I had some sort of tape stuck over my mouth before I passed out

A/N

Poor Tilly how could Ian do this to her, oh yeah that's right he's a idiot.

Let's hope Tilly can get away or find a way to get help, she has her phone too so maybe she can manage to text someone for help

Let me your know opinions in the comments

But for now

Byeeee

Jess xx