Penelope

A few hours earlier....

"Get him over here!!! NOW PENELOPE!!" I stood there with my hands up in the air, Kevin holding our son and Jules holding a gun to my face. I pick up my phone and dial Michaels number.

"What's up Pen?"

"Don't bring Sydney, just get to
My house NOW!" I hang up and throw the phone in the chair.

"It's time to pay..."

"Why would you involve innocent children! My son did nothing to you!"

"Well his father did!!"

"No he didn't!! What did Kevin do to you?!?"

"He...He..."

"Exactly Jules!! He did nothing and I think you need to let him and KJ GO!"

"Fine!! But he takes his daughter with him!"

Kevin grabs Spencer's car seat and leaves. Toting one baby in one arm and another in the other arm, he puts them in the car and drives to The Jackson family home, havenHurst.

"Oh my gandbabies!!"

"Mrs Jackson can you Watch the kids for a couple of hours??"

"Of course I can, they are my grandkids. Everything okay Kevin?"

"Date night!" He smiled

"Okay." He runs back to the car and drives off back to his house as Michael arrives .

"Hey!! What's going on?" Michael asked

"Jules...she's lost it..." Michael takes out his phone and hits record as he walks inside.

"Hey bro..." I look at him and raises an eyebrow.

"Hey nels...Jules what's up?"

"You tell me Jackson...I got divorce papers and a baby with no father!"

"Your daughter has a father Jules...it's just not me."

"You signed the birth certificate so I can get child support!"

"Money's not an issue but you don't need to keep lying about it. Only reason I did it was for Penelope...I was protecting my sister. "

"What about me?!?" She sniffles?

"You should have come clean about it when we got the results back but you didn't. "

"You knew Kevin was the father all along didn't you?" I asked her.

"Yeah I knew, I didn't want him to be though. I wanted Michael to be her father and I wanted to be with him and spend the rest of my life with him but he was too fucking wrapped up in Sydney Whitmore!!!! "

"I knew her before you."

"Yeah yeah but what about when she came back around with Penelope!! Why hide it?? Why not come clean about knowing each other?"

"Because I was acting like an asshole to her Jules! To keep myself distant and because I was with you! I did love you and want to be with you! But when she came back around.."

*Bang!*she shot in the air. We all ducked.
"You couldn't try?!? Do you know how that made me feel!!! Your all I want Michael!!! The man that has my heart!!"

"I'm not worth all of this Jules, you deserve better!"

"He's right!" I smile at Michael.

"Thanks Nels."

"No problem!" I hit his arm.

"Michael I love you! I want you and only you! Please don't give up on me! I can't live without you! I can make you happy!" I watched her plead for his love and his emotionless face stunned me. It was like what she said didn't phase him.

"I can't be the man you want me to be Jules...I can't give you what you want...I'm not the same man you fell in love with. You can't make me happy and I can't make you happy. This...is...were over Jules."

-she points the gun at him and cocks it.

"Wait a minute..." I walk up until he blocks me.

"Jules...you don't deserve me."

"If I can't have you no one else will!"

*BANG! BANG!"*