55 - Pray (Empty Gun)

Start from the beginning

Jaxon.

Every part of me was regretting sending him back home. I wish I followed my gut and forced him to stay like a needy girlfriend. This would have gone a lot differently had I just done that. Now that I think about it, maybe it's a good thing Jaxon isn't here because then I don't have to worry about him getting hurt. At least it's only me that is getting hurt.

"Hungry?" Noah asked as he placed the groceries directly on top of my phone.

"No." I responded grumpily.

I jump in my chair as he slammed his hands on the table, "You will eat food otherwise I will force feed you."

"Why so you can poison me?" I asked, anger evident in my tone.

'Calm down, Avery' I kept in mind.

"That would be too easy."

The way he said it made shivers run up and down my spine. I wasn't going to lie, I was scared about what was going to happen tonight. This is different to the first time. The first time I could have easily pretended I wanted to be with him and all would have been good. Now? He looked like he was ready to end my life and anything that reminded him of me. I knew I needed to not piss him off, not until I had a plan.

"Okay, fine. I'll eat dinner with you."

Frankly I didn't even know what time it was. I didn't know how long I had passed out for. My guess by looking outside it was roughly between 5pm or 6pm.

I looked on as Noah smiled sincerely at me before he kept unpacking the items. We sat in silence as he started to prep the food.

"Fuck!" Noah screamed out

I jumped in my chair, scared he was going to hit me.

"I forgot the chicken. How the fuck did I manage that." He responded to a question I hadn't even asked.

"So, just go get it?" I asked.

"You know that it takes more than thirty minutes to get to the shops. Why did your mum have to choose the most secluded fucking house." He said as he stared at the food and then looked at me.

He let out a sigh as he walked over to me, making me flinch. He reached out to tighten the ropes before walking away.

"I'll be back. Don't move." He said as he smirked at me.

I sat there and stared at the entrance way, waiting to hear the door slam. My eyes started to wonder around the room hoping that I would be able to find something this time around. My eyes locked on my phone which was still on the table. How on earth was I going to grab it. I took a deep breath as I began to wiggle my hands again, in hopes that I could loosen the rope somehow. I let out a whimpered cry as I felt the rope burning against my wrists, I knew this pain was nothing compared to what Noah was going to do so I ignored the pain and kept at it. By this time I had tears falling down my face, I let out a cry when my left hand managed to escape from the rope. I tried to untie the rope from my right hand but wouldn't budge. Not wanting to waste time, I ignored it and reached over the table, merely missing the phone by a few centimetres. I cried out in frustration as I leaned further, ignoring the rope pulling at my other hand and the table digging into my stomach.