"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry about believing the stupid rumours and I'm so sorry for not being there for you when your mum-" She stopped as her eyes widened in shock.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" She added before stopping again.

I looked into Nikki's eyes and can see real remorse in them, I knew she was genuine with her apology. Grabbing her arm I pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry too for lashing out on you." I whispered.

"You had every right to. I was acting like a moron." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thank God that's over." Isaac called out from behind us.

"Shut up!" We both yelled out before laughing. I grabbed a hold of her hand to bring inside as I closed the door.

It felt good to finally have made amends with Nikki, I never liked having fights with my friends and I think this one got to me the most because it was our first fight. It almost reminded me of Crystal whenever I used to talk about Noah to her, we would always fight because she would always stick up for him and not me. I know it's the not the same scenario but for some reason it still reminded me of that. The four of sat in the living room for a few hours watching a few chick flicks, much to Isaacs dismay. But, he took it like a man and didn't complaint...too much.

After saying goodbye to Nikki, Isaac walked her out. I decided it was time for some juice to get my brain going with these applications that still sat in front of me. How was I supposed to have this kind of conversation with Alena, I didn't want her to think I was abandoning her. I was taking a sip out of my juice while I walked back to the couch until I saw her holding the forms, flicking through them.

"What are these?" She asked.

I shook my head quickly, "Their nothing. Just papers Dad gave me. Let's watch another movie."

Alena looked at me for a few seconds before shrugging and sitting back in her spot. I grabbed the paperwork and placed them on the dining table before coming back to the living room to sit with her.

"So shall we continue our conversation about what college we are applying to?" Isaac asked as he walked into the living room.

My head whipped towards Isaac as my eyes widened at him in horror. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked at Alena who was now looking between the two of us.

"Have you applied to any of them?" She asked quietly.

"No, Alena. And I'm not. I won't leave you. Packaged deal, remember?" I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to bring her closer to me.

Alena, not saying anything got off the couch and walked out of the room. I let out a sigh as I looked at Isaac who sat next to me in disbelief, "I swear, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. I'm going to give her a few minutes before going to see her." I said as I stared absentmindedly at the TV. Until, Alena came back into view in front of me. I looked at her before looking at her hands, one holding the papers and the other holding a pen.

"You have always put me first. It's time I put you first. Apply." Alena said quietly as she smiled at me.

My eyes began to water as I looked at my sister in disbelief, "Ar-Are you sure, Alena?" I asked.

She giggled before nodding, "Yes! As long as I get to help you choose something you will like."

I let out a chuckle as I leaned forward to hug my sister, "Of course! No one else knows me better than you."

"What if we have to move though? What if I don't find something close by?" I asked.

She looked between Isaac and me before shrugging her shoulders, "I know I said I didn't want to move, but I will move for you. It's time that you do something for you."

"Thank you so much, Aly-Cat." I whispered as I hugged her once more.

"I love you, Avery."

"I love you too, Alena."

"We love you too, Isaac." Isaac grumpily adder.

We both let out a light laugh before responding simultaneously, "We love you too, Isaac."

When my sister found those papers I imagined a completely different conversation, never in my right mind did I expect this conversation to take place. It made me realise that my baby sister was growing up. She was seeing situations in a new light. Now I had to pick up the slack at school and get good scores to have a shot in any kind of college or university.

* * *

A/N: Sorry I've been MIA, I've just been trying to finish the remainder of the story. I've only got a few chapters left! I can't wait!

Next Chapter: We get a short snippet into Noah's life and what he's doing right now.