"When did we discuss you paying for your education?" Dad asked as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Dad-"

"Dont Dad me. I will pay for your education should you choose to go. I will pay for Andrews, Michaels and Alena's. Do not argue with me over this." He said in a stern voice.

I let out a sigh as I got up from my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you. I honestly wouldn't have survived all of this without you in my corner."

"I'll always be there for you. Now go home and read over these schools and let me know what you think." He said.

I let out a laugh before nodding and grabbing my bag, "Yes, sir."

* * *

Looking at these applications only began to stress me out. I had no idea what I wanted to study. I never really thought about what I wanted to do when I grew up, I honestly didn't think I would last this long. What if I couldn't make a decision? What if I made the wrong decision and made my dad pay for education I didn't want? I've spent the last few hours doing my research as promised, but it's only increased my stress load.

"Found anything you like?" Isaac asked as he sat on the couch next to me.

I looked up at him in confusion, "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Nikki?"

"That was before I knew that you guys had a falling out, I told her to grow the fuck up and if she couldn't then there was no room for her in my life." He said casually as he flicked through the channels.

I let out a groan as I placed the paperwork on the coffee table in front of me, "Why did you do that?"

"Because she had no right to make accusations like that or believe those stupid rumours." He said, anger evident in his voice.

"I don't want to be the reason you guys fight." I said calmly.

"You're not. She is." He said as he grabbed his glass, taking a sip out of it.

"So, anything interesting?" He asked, changing the subject.

"So far, I'm liking the Diploma in Professional Writing and Editing." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wanna become a famous writer?" Isaac said as he smirked at me.

"Shut up. I just like the idea of writing. I've got enough to say." I said, smiling at him when he let out a chuckle.

"Your life would be a very interesting read or movie." Isaac said as he pointed to the Television.

"Ha, yeah right."

Our conversation was cut short when the doorbell rang.

"Expecting anyone?" Isaac asked.

I shook my head in denial as I got up to answer the door. My smile disappeared from my face as I saw Nikki standing there, head down and hands in her pockets. I crossed my arms over my chest as I waited for her to say something first. I had no intentions of apologising first, I don't care how immature that made me sound.