I was beginning to fall into a normal routine yet again.

I was dressed warmly today since it was cold. Wearing a thick woollen sweater over a black top and dark ripped jeans, I made my way into school. I kept my eyes trained on the ground as I weaved my way pass people and hurried towards my locker. I greeted my friends as I passed but not staying long to speak to them since I didn’t have the mood at the moment. I stood in front of my locker and let out another sigh as I gripped the lock.

While I was on the verge of unlocking it, I felt a chin resting on my head and someone yawning heavily. ‘Hey what the-‘

‘Don’t move Captain, I was trying to sleep here,’ a whiny voice cut into my exclamation and I let out a shocked shout before jerking backwards, my back hitting onto my locker as I saw Marcus standing behind me. He broke into a smirk as he noticed my panicked and surprised expression that was etched on my face.

‘What the hell?’ I exclaimed at him, moving my arms around at him as I glared at him. ‘What are you trying to do Marcus? Sheesh that is so not cool man, crazy bugger.’ I ignored him and turned around, to unlock my locker with a loud bang. ‘I don’t need this in the morning Marcus, really I don’t need all this.’

I heard him laugh and moved until he was standing on my right, leaning onto the next locker as he looked at me. I suppressed a sigh as I felt him staring at me as I transferred my bag into the locker and took out some books. ‘Seriously Marcus? What are you trying to do?’ I asked him with a scowl.

‘I’m looking at you,’ he replied.

‘You’ve got to be kidding me,’ I murmured under my breath and slammed the locker shut before turning away from him swiftly. I left Marcus hanging by the locker and made my way towards my first class-homeroom period. I turned to my left and let out a sigh as I see him catching up towards me. I raised my eyes to the heaven, muttering under my breath and wishing that Mitchie was here to tell Marcus to stay away from me. I really don’t need this.

I kept quiet as we made our way towards my class. He didn’t seem to mind that I wasn’t speaking and he was openly staring at me, I could feel his eyes on my face. It was as if he was memorizing my face or something at the way he was looking. By the time we were at my class, I was exasperated at his staring.

I whirled around at him and stopped walking which made him halt too. ‘Stop staring at me!’ I shouted at him. ‘Stay away from me Marcus! Go and stare at some other girls!’

‘No.’

‘What do you mean no?’ I exclaimed at him, furious at his lack of answer. ‘I don’t like what you’re doing Marcus, so stop it! Stop doing this-‘

‘I won’t stop this Ally,’ he cut me and a smirk was on his lips as he stared at me. He looked quite deranged at the way he was staring at me and I felt fear clawing inside my chest as I looked at him. He stepped closer towards me, making me take a step back. He raised both arms out and placed them in-between my head, blocking me from escape.

‘S-stop Marcus, what-‘

‘I like you Ally and I’m going to make you see that,’ he cut me again. His eyes slid to my lips and his smirk got deeper. My eyes widen at his words and I felt my face drained of all blood. He let out a small chuckle and straightened himself, giving me some space. ‘Well I see you later.’

I just stared blankly ahead, unsure on what just happened. I let out a groan and pressed the heel of my palm onto my suddenly aching temple. What the hell happened to having normalcy in my life? This isn’t normal! I don’t want this, I don’t want to deal with a lovesick puppy.