Kanato x Sister!Reader

I am close with all of my brothers, but 1 in particular that I'm really close with. His name is Kanato Sakamaki. I am the sister of the Sakamaki brothers. They treasure me dearly.

Me and Kanato were close since birth. I cherish all my brothers equally but Kanato.. I don't see him as my brother, but as a man. Right now I am with him. I was wearing a small pastel pink dress, with white stockings, and black flats. I also had a pastel pink chocker on and a bow in my hair.
He usually has mood swings right about now, but he is pretty calm and joyful.

"Kanato-kun.." I said faintly. He looked over my way and tilted his head. "Yes?" He asked, as he wondered what I was gonna say. "Do you see me as your sister? Or do you see me as a woman?" I asked looking down, not wanting to see his reaction.

He frowned. "Troublesome.." he whispered. He came close to me and lifted up my chin. I looked him deeply in his eyes. "I see you as a woman. I never saw you as a sister like the rest of them." He bluntly stated. He gave a plain expression.

"Okay.." I said and smiled. "Let's have a tea party!" He said joyfully and pulled me to his small, pastel colored, table. I sat down in one of the chairs next to teddy. Kanato immediately sat down to the seat across of me.

He got out his tea cups and poured some tea into my cup. "They're such pretty cups." I said drinking the tea. "Yes, yes.. the color is great." He said pouring teddy some tea as well. I put my cup down and decided to make small talk with Kanato.

After a while of talking he suddenly looked down. "Kanato? Are you okay?.." I asked looking at his figure. He scooted close to me and grabbed my chin. He placed his lips on my plump, and cute strawberry colored ones. He had kissed me.

I kissed back. I honestly loved him so much. We spent some time kissing until we had to pull away for air. "Kanato... I love you!" I said smiling at him. "I love you too, My doll." He said looking deeply into my eyes.

Something caught my attention. He's looking at me with... hunger in his eyes. I gulped as he looked at me with lust in his eyes. He slowly reached out to me, and pushed me back on the bed.

*lemon starts*

He had kissed me harder than before. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. I accepted his request, not wanting him to stop, or get upset. Our tongues swirled around, and played together. Eventually he pulled away for the lack of air.

He started to remove every piece of my clothing, to my shoes, to my stockings, and to my dress. I was left in my undergarments. I slightly blushed, and shivered from the cold air hitting my body. Kanato began kissing my neck. Often licking it and giving sweet kisses.   I whimpered, playing with his hair.

He began to unclip my bra. He tossed it on the floor and began playing with my (cup/size) breasts. His left hand was fondling my breast and often playing with my nipple. While the other hand slid down to my underwear. "K-Kanato!~" I purred as he pulled down my panties, and rubbed my clit.

He stopped and I whined at the loss of pleasure. He dipped his head down to my pussy and licked my areas. I cried out in pleasure as I gripped his hair. His thumb rubbed my clit and he stuck his tongue in my entrance. "Kanato! Please!~ more!" I moaned. He thrusted his tongue fast in my entrance, and rubbed my clit faster.

"Kanato!!~ mm I-I'm coming!~" I moaned out loud as I reached my high. He lapped up my juices that spilled out. After he was done he got back up. He started getting undressed. Once he was done, he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready? My doll." He asked. I nodded eagerly, as I wanted him so badly. He shoved himself inside me. I groaned at the pain but eventually got over it. "Kanato move please" I said and he started thrusting into me. I cried out loudly in pleasure.

"Kanato!~" I moaned as he went faster. "Y-y/n!! I'm close!" He said. "Me too~" I whimpered. He kept thrusting and eventually had his release. "Y/N!" He screamed in pleasure. "KANATO!" I yelled as I also reached my high. He came inside me.

After he was done he laid down next to me.

"I love you, my doll."

~~~~~~

A/n: heyyy ! So that's my first time using the word "pussy" and it was cringe but it's okey :')