The Heartbreak.

Lias POV

          I was devastated. I wasn't sure how I should feel. Constant thoughts were going through my head wonder why he did what he did. He was what made me feel whole, he was my happiness. I haven't even told him I'm dying. But if he broke up with me it's obvious he doesn't truly care about me. I needed to get out of the house, I needed to get my mind off of him. I grabbed my coat and walked out. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and pulled up Instagram. I wanted to know how he was doing, of course he still had to be posting because of his fan base. All of his pictures he looked so happy, he was smiling and loving life.. What did I do to deserve this?

Shawn POV

           I miss her. I really do. I wanna just go running back to her. but I cant.. not if I want my family safe. Why did those guys make me breakup with her in the first place? Are they planning something? Are they trying to ruin my life? I didn't know.. I didn't care.. I just want her back.

           I keep having to act like I'm completely fine and I'm not hurting. I don't want my fans to worry about me. I don't need that kind of stress on me. I'm not sure what I should do. I need to talk to her.

   **1 hour later**

        I cant take it anymore. I need to talk to her. I need her to understand why I had to break up with her. I start walking over to her house with my heart pumping out of my chest.

       I arrive and I walk up to her door and knock.. the door opens and there she is, looking beautiful as always. Even though I can tell she's been crying by the redness in her eyes and she look like she's been in bed all week, she still looks stunning to me. I cant say anything. I'm standing there speechless. I hear her adorable voice break as she says "Shawn?". I don't say anything I just pull her close and hug her.

  Lia POV

       I hear someone knock on my door. I get out of bed and wipe the tears out off my face. I walk downstairs and open the door.. I'm shocked.. Its Shawn. He's just standing there looking at me.. Oh how bad I just wanna jump into his arms and kiss him, tell him how much I miss him.. tell him the truth.. I say "shawn?" and my voice cracks. He doesn't say anything. he just pulls me in close and hugs me, I hug him back.. Oh how I missed him...