Chapter 9

_Zombie AU_

While I was thinking over almost nothing, everyone was quiet. Why was it almost nothing, would you ask? Well, it's because it is obvious the more people in the Survey Corps, the better. So it would be much better if those people joined us. It will also be good since someone as huge and muscular like Erwin would be much appreciated by the gang and mostly me. Although I don't know about Levi, he seems not to care about anyone who join. Except for Hanji; I have a feeling they will be enemies for life soon.

But will they accept? I thought suddenly. I was right, will they accept my offer if I ask? That certainly never happened before, not counting Levi, Hanji and the trio. I took a deep breath and exhaled just the same. I took all my courage in one ball and decided.

"I know we've just met but I have something to ask." I started. The look on those people told me that they were listening. I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again and continuing. "Well, I just wanted to know if you'd like to join our group? It's okay if you don't want to."

They took their time to think about it. I grew impatient with each passing second. We were in the middle of a street where Titans are freely walking around with no shame. Though I knew we were close to the part of the town where there's much, MUCH, less Titans.

The Erwin guy looked around him, looking at the other people that he was with and sending them silent messages. I never knew how people could do that but it seemed useful. Erwin looked at me once again, putting a serious expression on his face.

"We'll gladly accept the offer. After all, not many survivors here are as nice as you." Erwin said (Not all of us are nice... ahem, Levi, ahem....). My eyes widened just a bit when I realized that such a person can actually accept to go with people like us. I mean, Erwin seems like a guy to be scary and intimidating, like Levi, but he was nice, something I wouldn't have expected from him.

It's still good that he's nice. Don't think I'd be able to handle one more of Levi-like people. I thought. I was happy new people joined the Survey Corps, now we will have ten people, counting me.

I looked away from Erwin and realised that the other three people from Erwin's team were getting to know others from Survey Corps. I signed, just remembering about them after being focused in the conversation with Erwin. I opened my mouth to tell them to keep going but was interrupted (is it just me or Reader-chan was interrupted quite a lot in this story?).

"Well, since this is settled, we should get going before something bad happens." Erwin said, as calm as ever. He seemed like the type to be calm in tough situations but not to the emotionless level like with Levi. I should watch him a bit more. Maybe he will be a good person to be one of the leaders of Survey Corps, which seems to be growing in numbers really fast. I thought. After all with his calm personality and with his appearance he would be a nice candidate on this role as a leader of a big group.

Everyone turned to face me and Erwin and nodded in understanding. Levi and Hanji picked up our bags that they managed to put on the ground without making any noise so I've never noticed it. Once we all started moving I took my chance to finally speak.

"Well, since the day is coming to an end, it would be better to find some place to stay at. We'll also need to find the time to train, but we'll talk about whether to do it today or not in the shelter we'll find. Oh and also we'll tell our plan to Erwin, Sasha, Connie and Jean in the shelter as well. I suggest we find a place with thick walls in case we decide to train so that if we will shoot, it will be quieter." I said while we were still walking. I knew everyone were okay with this since everyone nodded and I started to walk beside Hanji, who was almost in the front of the group even with the heavy bag on her back.

(Levi x Reader) Stay close, alright? _Zombie Apocalypse AU_On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara