Chapter 5

On the morning I was met by the not-so-happy face of Levi who was clearly annoyed by something no one told me. Well the no one told me part was obvious because I just woke up so no one could really tell me anything. Except, just maybe, in my dream but everything that was in my dream was just me being attacked by a whole bunch of pancakes saying some like 'WHY YOU NEVER ATE US IN 4 FUCKING MONTHS?!' so I had no idea why he was so annoyed. So I decided to just go and ask why.

"Why so annoyed, Levi?" I asked innocently, secretly wanting to eat some pancakes so that I won't have that weird dream again. Levi cocked an eyebrow at me and made a scary face. I instantly had shivers down my whole body after seeing his face, knowing that something that I did really pissed him off. I started going through my memories and found nothing wrong. I never called him short while asleep so that is not the case either. Levi, getting more annoyed with me each passing second, kept looking at me not even moving but then suddenly spoke.

"Already forgot, you brat?" He said, trying his best not to get the anger get to him and not shout at me for not doing whatever he wanted me to do. "We were supposed to clean this poor excuse of a house before breakfast, but you, being the little shit you are, slept till noon and missed breakfast."

Welp, great job me for making him THIS annoyed.

I just sat on the couch that I slept on for a few seconds more as realization hit me. Holy crap! I totally forgot!!! I thought as I began to panic. Levi will kill me!!! And he will. We were supposed to wake up extra early to clean Hanji's house right before breakfast. This situation had more negatives than positives. The one and only positive one was that it was very warm under this blanket. The negatives were... Ahem... The couch was not made for anybody sleeping on it so it was very hard and not comfortable, Levi glaring the shit out of me, and the said man will give me a good punishment for not doing his order. Crap. What will it be now? Running around this house 20 times? 100 push ups? Cleaning his shoes every 5 minutes? What?! I thought as more and more horrible punishments came into my mind. Though I snapped out of my thoughts when Levi's face came closer to mine. This was the closest my face ever got to Levi's and my cheeks painted a little pink. My head went back a little, making a little bit more space for me. Levi just smirked and started talking.

"Well, now you will need a punishment." He stated and I just stared back at him, my horrible thoughts coming back to me. What if it would be worse than being his servant for the rest of my life? No, Levi can't be this cruel! Right? I thought but then Levi interrupted my thoughts. "And it would be sleeping with me while we're in here."

I froze. Whaaaaaaa...?! I thought and Levi backed up and stood up, a tiny smirk still visible on his lips. SLEEPING with him?! But he denied that just yesterday! Did he have something in mind? he surely does, considering the weird attitude and that evil smirk. I can only hope he didn't have something too horrible in mind. No one knows what's on that guy's mind.

I signed. I should just move on with the day and see.

---------------------- (Timeskip after 3 hrs!)----------------------

Have I ever told you that I hate Levi with all my heart? We'll now you know that I do. That jerk made me clean this house ALONE and he was just resting on the couch, drinking his stupid black tea holding the cup in that weird way of his! Thankfully the house wasn't big and it took me just 2 and a half hours of work but now my back feels like I was just carrying an elephant for those 2 and a half hours. By the way I was in the washroom for 30 minutes, trying my best to expand my good day and not let Levi ruin it but I still had to get out sometime so I just had no choice. And right when I opened the door of the bathroom there stood Levi with an expression telling me that I took much too long for Levi's liking so I would have to do the cleaning BEFORE lunch since I missed breakfast. Well, at least I learned a good life lesson to do what Levi says or things will get much worse.