Crash my wedding.

FYI: This chapter is a sample of what I'd have if I made a "Happy Newt Imagines" book. Leave what you'd think in the comments! Thanks you beauties🖤

I slid on the beautiful white wedding dress and turned to look into the mirror.

"You look beautiful!" My best friend, Newt practically yelled coming behind me to zip up the back of the dress.

"Newt!" I giggled. "We're in public." I pulled my hair to the side as he finished zipping up my dress. I let go of my hair and let it fall perfectly onto my shoulders and spun in a circle watching my dress spin as well.

"He'll love it." Newt said with a smile. He called to my mother to come in and see.

They both stared in awe and talked about how beautiful it was on me.

But I wasn't happy. I stared into the mirror making it seem like I was looking at the gorgeous dress. But I wasn't. I was looking at my best friend. The love of my life. The person I want. The ONLY person I'll ever want.

The person I was engaged to, Thomas. I didn't love him. I loved Newt.

Newt had only been in a relationship with one girl. Sarah. They were together for two whole years in high school. But that crash and burned. Because Sarah was jealous of me. But Newt and I had never been official. We'd kissed. We'd basically dated. But then Thomas asked me to prom and him and I went on dates and Newt and Thomas were really close so.. It became Thomas and I.

But I was so in love with Newt.

"Princess?" Newt said breaking me from my thoughts. "You okay there?" He came behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." I smiled at him.

Wedding Day

"I'm gonna be sick." I said to my best friend Bree.

"Don't do it if you don't love him Y/N. we've gone over this for months."

"But-"

"No buts. Figure it out now. I'm sorry I'm being harsh but you're about to walk up to an altar with your dad by your side to stand face to face with a man you do, or do not love. And you need to know what's going to happen when you get to the altar."

"But what if Newt doesn't feel the way he used to for me about me anymore?"

"Then you'll make a fool of yourself in front of tons of your family and friends."

"But what if he does feel it still?"

"Then you'll run out of this church with the love of your life."

"So it's all up to the universe."

"Yes it is. Now, you're walking out in about five minutes. You're dad will be in here shortly. What are you going to do?"

Walking up to the altar

"Are you happy?" My dad asked looking at me.

"Happy?" I repeated to my father.

"Yes. Are you happy?"

"No daddy. I love Newt."

"I knew it."

"Dad. I don't know what to do."

"Listen to your heart." My dad kissed my forehead and left me at the altar.

I turned and faced the man who loved me. Thomas. He was all dressed fancy and had a giant smile on his face.

Few minutes later

"Do you Y/F/N take Thomas (rest of his name. You decide) to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The premiers asked as everyone looked at me.

I froze. My heart beating a thousand miles per hour. I quickly searched the crowd for Newt.

My eyes locked on him and seconds after his were locked on mine. He looked confused. He smiles at me. Then shook his head slightly. I nodded mine in response as a smile appeared on my face.

He stood up. He walked into the aisle and I was off. I ran towards him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I could feel his heart beating with mine.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I never stopped loving you." He whispered back.

I turned to Thomas standing confused and hurt at the altar.

"I can't do it. I do not take Thomas to be my husband. I'm sorry."

The crowd  burst into boos and yays and everything between.

"On the count of three we get out of here?" Newt said.

"Yes please."

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three!" We said together and ran out of the church and hopped into his red truck.

I got my best friend.