"Hey, at least you can piss him off by what we're doing tonight." 

"Hm, I guess you're right." I smugly state and glance over at Alex. 

He is sitting on a log, hunched over and frowning. He looks up and catches my gaze, narrowing his eyes, as if to say, what do you want

I just stare at him blankly, give him a slightly quirk of a smile and then quickly look away. 

*********************************************************************************************************************

ALEX'S POV

After the campfire, I go back to my tent, exhausted. What was up with Cass today? Shaking my head, I slipped off my shirt and pants, going inside my sleeping bag. Just as I closed my eyes, there was a rustling noise. I open my eyes to see Taylor. 

"No talking, okay?" I sigh, rolling over to my side. 

"Oh, but it's always so fun to piss you off," he chirps sarcastically. 

"You're a di-" 

"Ah, ah. Cass wouldn't approve that kind of language," he singsongs, as I hear him zip the tent up and get into his sleeping bag. 

"Don't talk to me about her." Taylor better not bring her up again, or so help me god, I'll punch him. 

"You guys are really cute together, you know that?" 

I snort. "Why are you telling me this?" 

"Because," he sighs, suddenly getting quiet. "She's too good for you. You don't deserve her." 

This stops me and I stay quiet. 

"I know," I whisper. "I know." 

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Ready?" I whisper to Belle, as I slip on my flip-flops. 

"I was born ready," she giggles, unzipping our tent. Grinning, I grab the flashlight, and follow her out into the night. We quietly creep over to where we stashed the box. 

"You hold it," I shudder. 

"Is Cass scared of some itty-bitty spiders?" She pouts. 

"Shut up!" I playfully punch her arm. 

Chuckling under her breath, she held the container firmly and we snuck over to where Taylor and Alex's tent was. Holding my breath, I slowly undid the zip of their tent and exhaled when I saw their slumbering bodies. Suppressing my giggles, I moved out of the way for Belle. She held up three fingers at me, then two and finally one. With a quick flash of a grin at me, she opened the box and tossed the bugs in. 

And we ran. 

As quickly as we could, we sprinted over to the woods, hiding behind a tree. We had a clear view of the tent from here and the moon illuminated it. 

"3...2..." I counted down, trying to hardest to keep from bursting out laughing. "1." 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

Taylor and Alex burst from their tent, clad in only their boxers. 

And they were clutching each other, arms entangled around each other's backs. They both were gaping at the tent, and then they looked at each other. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed again, jumping away from each other, horrified. Belle and I doubled over, covering our mouths to keep from laughing. 

OH MY FUDGING GOD, THIS WAS HYSTERICAL!