I wanted to walk up to him and hug him from the back. But I didn't have rights to do so.

I got up from my bed slowly and walked to the washroom. I tried my best to open the washroom door silently but failed.

"Evangelique, you're done. Are you any better? Why didn't you call me, I could have come and helped you," he said approching me.

"Yes I'm feeling better, I just need to freshen up a bit," I said.

"Wait a while. Let me get Georgyana. I'm not allowing you to be in the bathroom alone. Its dangerous,"he said and held my shoulder, massaging it slightly.

He called out for Georgy.

"Dangerous? How?" I asked.

I didn't know what he meant? How could the toilet be dangerous?

"You might slip. You might faint again. You might vomit. Many things could happen and you're not in your right sense of stable mind to look after yourself.  I don't want you injured. Just to be safe it's best she helps you inside," he said.

I bit my lip to contain the massive grin that I wanted to display on my face. I knew my face would be beaming with joy I could feel it, I felt the blood rush to my face. He was truly concerned about me. I felt cared for, for once.

His thumb brushed my chin as he tugged my bottom lip free. He continued to stare at my lips until Georgy came along. If I hadn't known about Sarah, I would think that he wanted to kiss me. But that clearly can't and wouldn't happen now.

"Georgyana, please assist her. Evangelique, I'll get a quick shower and come back," he brushed me cheek slightly and left.

After I had took a quick shower, Georgy handed me my knee length, black night gown. I insisted that she gave me my short shorts to wear inside. I'm not comfortable in just dresses, I always prefer wearing shorts inside, if I'm given a choice.

Once I was changed, and was brushing my teeth, "I think he has finally realised what a mistake he has made by not paying attention to you," Gerogy whispered making me choke on the water that I was rinsing my mouth with.

Does she not know about Sarah?

Once my breathing and coughing had calmed down I told her, "He already is in love with someone else. He's just being friendly and helpful," I whispered.

She gave me cheeky smile back that clearly showed she disagreed with me and walked out of the washroom.

As I walked out of the washroom, Zephyr who had been sitting on my bed, instantly looked up at me worriedly.

"What happened, I heard you choking?" he asked and I felt heat radiating on my face.

What am I supposed to tell him? Why did I choke?! That too in the godforsaken toilet! What excuse was I supposed to make. I couldn't even say that it wasn't me it was Georgy because he would know the difference in our voice.

When I didn't reply, he eyed me as he sat at the corner of the bed and took in what I was wearing and stared at me from head to toe. I suddenly felt like a prey to a predator.

"Umm....," I said as I bit my lip. I wanted to know and ask him what is he doing here waiting on me?

But my brain didn't seem to comprehend that so the question didn't come out.

He stood up, stared at me like a hawk and slowly walked towards me. I almost melted into a puddle. He was dressed in a white, skin fitting wife beater and short black shorts, they were like boxers but slightly longer and loose. His muscular and well defined body was so prominent. My eyes were glued to his glorious muscles and flawlessly tanned skin.