A little story lmao

Start from the beginning

But then this bitch

Hoooooo this bitch

You know what Cherry said? That fruit cake head ass bitch.

She said we could be together. And that she can't wait to introduce me to her other girlfriend.

.....

......

Uhmm

Uhmm....excuse me?

Your other girlfriend?

Oh hellllllllllllllllllll nawwwww fuck u mean other girlfriend tf I look like

fuck this shit I'm out *dabs away*

I was like...I love you and all but...I'm not gonna be a side bitch. Either me or her choose.

And she was like

Lmao okay. Her. Baiiiii

So I cried that night in my bed. I was with Candy and my other friend who shall not be named...actually let's name her Starbucks.

So I was crying and confused and I was actually considering being with her even though she had a girlfriend  (I'm such a thot eww) But if it meant being in anyway, her girlfriend. Then that was okay with me.

And starbucks was like "bruhh just talk to her and it'll work out"

Candy actually said something interesting. She said she didn't really think it was a good idea to get involved with her anyway romantically if she's already taken. Then it'll just cause heartache and conflict in the end.

But my dumbass head was like nawww you like her u gotta kiss deee gurrrrlll.

So I talked to her, and everything turned out great in fact....I just got myself a girlfriend.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*dab*

Turns out she broke up with her girlfriend to be with me. And I was in tears.

I was like she waaannnnttt summ of disssss

No but seriously I fucking cried. I was actually sobbing. Now that I look back at all this it seems like I was so desperate to be with her ughh I cringe. You have no idea man. I went through deep shit because I couldn't control my fucking emotions for Cherry.

So we went out for a week, and I kid you not. It was the best week I had in my life. Like hoooolllyyyy shiiiitttt I was so happy. I was Candy happy. Like how she gets when she eats candy. Yeah, that happy.