I'M ALIVE WOAHHH

What's cracka lackin bitche- nahh nahh I'm joking

Wez good y'all.

So it's me. I'm here. Hello.

Soooo where have I been you may ask? Whelp that is a mighty good question my friend.

Here's my dumbass explanation.

So, it's honestly a very stupid fucking answer. But basically around the end of August I was just trying to focus all my attention on school and shit, and I'm pretty sure I've never been so concentrated in school until now.

I told myself I would return around October but if I remember correctly on October 24???-- my house got robbed. It was some crazy shit but it's all good. They just stole our tv and some other bullcrap. It's all fine now though.

But-

I then decided I'd return on the day of thanksgiving. Cause y'know, you're blessed with turkey and all this food and you know damn well after thanksgiving giving ima gain 25 pounds. Everything is all great, and that was the plan.

On the 23rd, the day before Thanksgiving. I got shot on the stomach and arm.

Yeahhhhhhhhh lolol I'm good though. (I'm honestly explaining this like it's no big deal but I almost lost my life due to all the blood loss)

I wasn't able to celebrate thanksgiving and I was alone that day.

So let me explain what happened.

I was basically going to the store to get some milk (SHENEEDSOMEMILKKKK) because there was none at my house. My mistake though was getting milk at 11 p.m at night...

You may see where this is going.

I was basically alone on the streets and I hear gun shots. (At the time I thought it was fire crackers...that was my mistake too) so I didn't care.

And 30 seconds later I feel a sudden push on my arm and then on my stomach.

It didn't hurt the second I got shot, reason being that I didn't process in my mind that I got shot yet. Then about 5 seconds later I look down and I just feel liquid dripping to my hands and legs. I look down and I just feel dizzy and pass out.

When I wake up I can't see anything for the for the first hour and everything hurts and I start to scream.

Y'know it's funny...I'm explaining this so casually, but in reality I almost died. They told me I almost died. And...I just...I think it's best to tell this without going too deep into it because then I'd start to get all emotional and I'm not that type of person. I take everything as a joke...which is why I'm not making a big deal out of this right now. Plus the fact that I'm okay.

But yeah. Let's just leave it here.

I'm okay though. I'm healed and feel better than ever.

So this is why I haven't been active and shit. And I'm pretty sure this explains the reason why Candy and Charlie haven't been active lately as well.

But honestly, I'm okay. And I've learned something from all this.

Don't take life for granted. Never take life for granted. And please, never joke around about wanted to die or kill yourself. Because when you're in a situation like I was in. The first thing going through your mind is
"Holy shit, I'm going to die" when you still want to keep living your life.

When I woke up I was so fucking sure that I was going to die. I was praying I wasn't but my heart started feeling slower and my body as well. And I thank god that I'm here today being able to walk on my two feet enjoying life like I was suppose to be doing in the first place.

I'm grateful for what I have, I'm grateful for every little thing that life passes my way. And I learned to enjoy all of that and more.

I'm still the same Mikayla who slays hoes and bitches. But much more wiser (:

And I'm just grateful to be here breathing.

______

Shit I swear to god that I wasn't planning on making this deep I was just going to explain what was going on and log off but...I guess this is okay.

So uhnmm what's going to happen with this book you may ask? Well I'm not ending it. Trust me I feel hella motivated to write my lemons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mmmMMMhhmmMMHH

I just don't feel like this is the right time to start writing again. Although I may be fine, there is still too much happening in my life right now that I can't handle on my own.

So this book will go on hiatus a little longer.

But feel free to nut to the other chapters for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also my birthday was yesterday so I'm now 16 YEEEEEEEEEEET. I feel so old holy shit.

Anyways, thanks so much for the support. Love you and have a nice rest of your day
:)