"Justin! Are you okay?" A random girl suddenly said while running up to him. She had very curly blonde hair, her brown eyes staring daggers at me.

"I'm fine."

With that, Justin stood up and wiped the blood from his face. "I never want to see your pathetic face ever again," I said while watching him still glare at me.

"Whatever. Come on Riley, let's go."

I watched them walk into the diner, still glaring after me. When they were gone I finally relased the breath I didn't know I was holding. Turning around, I looked at all of the shocked faces staring back at me.

"I can't believe you punched him," Wes said.

"He deserved a lot more than that. He was the one who hurt you! It was only fair that I hurt him. And actually, this was the first time I stood up to a bully."

Wes smiled before pulling me into a hug. "I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too, I'll always be looking out for you."

I was then bombarded with worried questions from my mother, my dad trying to high five me. Glancing over at the windows of the diner, I could see Justin and that girl Riley inside. I really hoped I never saw them again.

Snuggling back into Wes' chest, I closed my eyes while hearing his heart beating rapidly beneath my ear. Even if those two were to ever show up again, I know we'd be okay.

~Three years later~

"What do you think?"

Turning around, I smiled while seeing the absolute love of my life walking towards me. He was wearing an amazing suit, his blue tie complementing his eyes.

"I think Francine is a miracle worker," I said as his long arms started to wrap around me. I smiled while staring out at the ocean, taking a deep and calming breath.

I kept to my word for my mother, who was still worried I was going to elope randomly. We waited until we graduated from college, Francine of course planning our wedding. Wes had found out our junior year he got into law school, something we celebrated for a week straight. He had just finished his first semester of law school when we decided to finally get married. It was a few days before Christmas, but it didn't feel lik it since we were in front of the ocean. We had decided to get married on the beach in Florida, since most of our vacations were spent here.

Francine had planned a beautiful wedding, I don't know how she does it. The sun was starting to set around us, looking breathtaking over the water. We were standing near our wedding arch, a simple structure that had white fabric hanging off of it. Fake starfish were hanging from the top of the arch, tying in the beach theme quite nicely.

"She really is," Wes whispered in my ear. Looking up at him, I smiled when he kissed my forehead. "What do you say, want to get married?"

Nodding, I took his hand while walking back towards the little beach cottage. After telling Francine we were ready, she quickly started to usher everyone into place. Instrumental music then started to play around us, making me smile.

Seeing my dad walk up to me, I gave him a big smile before wrapping my arms around him. He had offered to walk me down to aisle, and my mom had offered to walk Wes down. Linking my hand through my father's, I couldn't keep the smile off my face as we started walking. I passed all of my family and friends, everyone that had made an impact on my life.

When we were at the end of the aisle, I gave him another hug before looking down the aisle. The one person that had made the biggest impact on my life was Wes. I never really believed in soul mates, until I met him. He was the best person I've ever met, my best friend.