My Night Out part eight

Depuis le début

" So how are things going with you and Faith." Joe asked

" Good really good. I love her."

" Hey that's good. Its about time if you ask me." Mark said slapping me on the back.

" I think so to. I am really looking forward to tonight."

" Me to."

Me and the guys looked around the mall. We each bought something for our girls. Just something small. We went to the food court after awhile and sat down to wait for them. A few other kids from school was there also. Joe elbowed me and nodded over to a table. I noticed Becky and a guy from school. I remember him but not his name he was a player. He always had a girl on his arm. But I didn't pay them any attention. Because Faith, Debbie and Liz came up behind Becky and the guy. I smiled as she walked up to our table. She sat down next to me and Debbie and Liz sat next to Mike and Joe. We asked them if they were hungry. Of course they were so we got up to get them food. We ate and then left to go back home to get ready for the bonfire tonight.

( MYSTERY GUY AND GIRL)

" Well what are you thinking?"

" I'm thinking how did I let you talk me into this. Why do I have to act like I am your girlfriend."

" Because we made a deal you are mine for two months. I want us to act like a couple."

" Fine." She sighed heavily and crossed her arms under her breasts.

" Lets go the bonfire it should all ready be started by now."

" Yeah that's another thing. Why are we going there and so late to?"

" Would you just trust me."

" Fine." she said again.

We drove out to the lake where the bonfire was going on. I was hoping that she would get over Steve. But I was never a lucky person. We saw the bonfire and went over to the coolers and I grabbed us both some beers. I popped the top and handed it to her. I looked around at the other couples. Some were talking to others and some were taking a walk into the woods. I noticed Steve and Isabella right away. They stood talking to one another by the fire with sticks in their hands. They were roasting some marshmallows. I looked away from them. I Wanted her to see them happy and the look of love in their eyes. I watched her face when she saw them. It looks like I have my work cut out for me. I just had to try and make her see that I was the one for her.

( Steve and Faith)

"This is very nice. I'm glad that I came with you. And of course Mike, Debbie, Joe and Liz. I really like them. And it was fun to go shopping with them at the mall."

" I'm glad that your having fun. And they all like you to by the way. They said that they are happy that I am with you."

" Thanks for this weekend. I am having a great time. And its nice that you and the others are understanding that I work most of the time. But I promise to try and have at least one day a week out you all of them and you."

" That's all that I am asking for. I wont push you all the time. I know its hard you know. You have school and things you have to do at home, homework and writing your book. But I will see you at school."

" Yes I'll see you at school."

" If you want I could pick you up in the mornings and take you home after."

" OK." We sat for awhile roasting our marshmallows.

" Faith?"

" Yeah."