HOSTAGE

All four of the adults awoke at the same time. Suddenly, they heard a slight snicker from a dark corner.

"I'm back!!!" Said a feminine voice. They all gasped. "H-how I thought you were dead!" Said Harry.

Suddenly another dark cloud appeared. When it was clear, next to Harry and the aurors stood Fenrir Greyback who looked like he just finished tying up Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Draco, and Hermione!

"Looky here! We've got Weaselette, Weasel, Blondie, My Dear Draco, and the Filthy Mud-blood!"

"No!" Said Harry. "This can't be real, you died, Mrs. Weasley killed you!"
The woman started to cackle. "She didn't kill me! She merely weakened me! Do you think Voldemort is the only one that has horcruxes!!! She cackled some more.

"No! This has to be a dream!" Said Ginny who had just woken up to the sound of the woman's cackle. "I can't pinch myself to find out!" Said Hermione who had woken at the same time along with everyone else.

"Here's the deal, I'll let all of you go if you let me keep Harry!" Said Greyback who had just recovered from laughing. "Never" said Ron. "Please! Just let us go!" Said Draco. "Hahaha... no thanks!" Said the woman. "I'll just kill all of you!"

Suddenly, more aurors started arriving and everyone broke into a duel. (Imagine something like the battle at the end of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix except instead of the order there are aurors and instead of the ministry they are at a place like the shrieking shack) A couple aurors started untying Harry, Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Draco, Hermione, Auror Conley, Auror Lugo, and Tatiana.

"Thanks Savannah" said Auror Lugo. "Anytime, besides you can't duel with your hands tied behind your backs" she replied. Once she untied them, they all broke into a duel.

Then, with one more dark cloud, the woman and the werewolf were gone...