THE MUSEUM

After another three months of investigating, the team found out that three of the horcruxes were in a museum in America! They were three important documents. The only problem was the prime minister, who Kingsley threatened, couldn't convince the president to let them "see it". They would have to steal it, but with the intense security and too many muggles to obliviate they would have to do it at night when there are only guards present.

Once they got to the museum, they stunned the night guards and headed strait to the room where the documents were kept when not being displayed. Stunning some more night guards they undid the non-magic proof security and realized Bellatrix did a few tricks of her own. But then again, they did have Hermione. After getting through Bellatrix's security measures, the team took the documents to the ministry leaving exact replicas of the original one in its place.

When they got to the ministry, Ginny got to destroy the Declaration, Lavender got to destroy to Constitution, and Draco got to destroy the Bill of Rights.
_____________________________________________________________________

She was thinking of ways to kill Harry Potter when another sharper, more painful feeling stabbed her chest. Then something entered her mind.

The little red headed Weasley stabbing the Declaration as a black cloud puffed out from where she stabbed it, cheering erupted. Then the the blondie that married the Weasley stabbed the Constitution, more cheering erupted. Then her own nephew stabbing the Bill of Rights, even more cheering erupted. "Just one more" said that Longbottom boy.

It hit her, he was right only one more horcrux until she completely vulnerable, all of London against her.