Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Rose, Jisoo and Jennie were all part of the school's musical band so they gathered there to discuss upcoming events, activities, etc.

On the other hand, Mina, Momo, Sana and Lisa, who were part of the school's dance troupe, were just there waiting for their respective partner / friend(s) but throwing their own suggestions every now and then.

After an hour of discussion, they have decided to call it a day.

"By the way, Rose will be the one hosting this year's beginning of school year party." Jennie said.

"Woohoooo!"

"Looking forward to it!"

"Include Jokbal in the menu please!"

"Soju! Soju!"

The girls excitedly shouted.

"Yup! So see you all this coming Friday night!" Rose said.

"We are expecting perfect attendance from our beloved friends, ok?" Lisa added.

"Oh please, we wouldn't miss it for the world." Jeongyeon said then winked.

"Can we invite lower year students?" Sana asked.

Jihyo rolled her eyes as she knew who Sana was referring to.

"Why not? Besides, we can't exactly say no to you, right?" Rose said with a small laugh.

"Yay!" Sana cheered, doing little dance moves.

"Any rules or dress code?" Jihyo asked.

"Nah. Only one rule and you all know it already." Jennie replied as she picked up her bag.

"No boys allowed."

They all said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------

The following day...

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were on the way to their next class.

"Hey, are you girls attending the party this coming Friday?" Dahyun asked.

"That one at Rose-ssi's house, huh?" Chaeyoung asked back.

"Yeah! Sana invited you both, right?"

"I'm not going." Tzuyu said.

Dahyun suddenly stopped in her tracks which made the other two girls stop as well.

"Wae?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm skype-ing with my parents and Gucci. I already promised them."

"But you can chat with them the next day, no?" Dahyun said, corners of her lips drooped down.

"I really can't, Dahyun. I don't want my parents to think that I'm already out there partying when the school year just started." Tzuyu explained. She reached out for Dahyun's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "Sorry."

Dahyun sighed. "How bout you, Chaengie?"

Chaeyoung shrugged and scratched her head.

"If Chewy's not going then I'm not going also."

"Aish you two! No fun!" Dahyun dejectedly said.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both linked an arm to Dahyun's, trying to console the girl as they dragged her to continue walking.

"Next time, Dahyunnie. We promise."